Author's Note

To my readers,

NO. THIS IS NOT THE END END.

There are still a few more bonus chapters I want to write because these were my first characters that I've ever written so I love them very much. So don't even worry, I'm going to give them a well-thought ending they deserve. The bonus chapters will really show their growths as well as mine own in writing. So they'll be a lot a lot better than the previous ones.

I am so sorry for the super late updates. I just wanted to say that I have always read all your comments and apologize for the fact that my updates took months.

It is not an excuse, but I wrote this story when I was in high school and with college starting, I brushed Wren and Pennie aside. I have started on my newer stories that reflected my current style and growth as a writer more but I really did abandon my first story. And I sincerely apologize for that.

Thank you so much to all who have read my story since day one and have shown so much support as to comment and vote for my chapters. I promise I won't let you guys down anymore with updates. Wren and Pennie's story is coming close to an end, BUT I AM MAKING A SEQUEL TO TLH WITH COLTON'S STORY.

I promise promise I will update the sequel more often (once a week at least) and you guys will see more of Pennie and Wren's future in the sequel! I truly have grown in love with Colton and his character as well as his love for Pennie. I couldn't just end the story like that without giving Colton a (happy/content) ending.

I love you guys so much for reminding me daily that you guys still want to know what happened to Wren & Pennie. I wrote this story as a passionate writer and as time passed, that passion withered away but I promise it is back and fully loaded now!

Thank you all so much for being so patient and kind with me. Please continue to support as I promise I will update at least once a week now. And please to also check out my other stories!

With great love,
hm.

♡♡♡