MR.1

[EDITED PART]

-----------------

Sehun's P.O.V

*knock knock*

I was reading in my room when someone knocked on my door. So I stood up and opened it. One person who dares to disturb me in my study time I know.....

"Hi Yehet!!!!"

=_= My girlfriend. Trixie.

"I mean, my boyfriend. Bought you bubble tea^^" She smiled widely. Well, it's okay though. Atleast she bought something that will make my day.

"Thanks"

I said smiling. She's sweet. And I think that's why I fell for her.

So she came in, and I ended up closing the door myself. -__-

She went to my sofa running and started switching on the tv. Oh yes, she's drama-addict. She loves hurting herself from watching something that will break her heart. I don't understand. (_ _")

So I just sat back on my study table and continued reading the book I am reading. It's a book about Philosophy. I can't believe I am studying well.

I sipped my bubble tea.

WOW. I mean, just..... WOW. Bubbletea is the best thing ever! I'll trade Trixie for every bubble tea in the universe. Of course it's a joke. Haha.

*knock knock* And here comes a knock again.

"Trix can you---- O.O"

"No..... *sniffs* NO!!!! You don't dare leaving her!!!" She suddenly yelled at the tv screen.

(-__________-) Seriously.

"Fine.." So I ended up opening the door myself.

"S-sir. *bows ninety-degree* Mr. Nick wanted to talk to you,he's in the living room." It was one of our maids.

Uncle Nick? Why would he be here?

"Okay, please tell him to wait for a minute." I replied.

"I will sir. *bows ninety-degree*"

"Trix, uncle Nick is here. I'm go---"

"Just go."

O.O

(_ _') She did it again.

I'd just better not talk to her. ㅜㅅㅜ
---------

LIVINGROOM...

"Hey uncle Nick. Long time no chat. Everything fine?" I said as I approached him sitting on the sofa.

"Hey Sehun. I'm glad to see you again. Come sit." He said having that smile of like someone who has an intention.

Uncle Nick was my favorite Uncle. Well, the fact that he is NOT a real uncle or a relative, I'm close to him because we've both helped each other back when I was in Thailand for business matters. In short, he's my Dad's business partner. He's a humble person, I can say. Because normally, people who have such a power like his, forget morality. Bit he's different. I swear. He helped me to save our company. And I owe him a lot. He thought me everything that I must know about running a company.

I sat down on the other couch, facing him.

"Do you need something?" I asked.

"Well, to be frank, I need you, to do me a big favor, Sehun." His face turned to be serious.

"Well, as long as I can. I'll do it. Why not?"

But as what I see in his face , it is something real serious.