MR.8 [EDITED]

Mr. Right

Lead: Sehun

Episode Eight~

-----------------------

ELLE's (YOU) P.O.V

I grabbed her wrist and took a tight grip of it.

She looked pained and glared into my eyes furiously.

"Steffanie! Stop it!" A guy tried to stop her.

I let go of her hand expecting that she will let go of my hair right then. She turned around to see who the guy was. She immediately let go of my hair and started freaking out.

I looked at the guy behind her and it was that guy in the library. Xander, if I'm not mistaken. How the hell did I get involved in their relationship?

"X-Xander." She stuttered.

I saw him rolling his eyes at her. She passed by her and walked close to me. I winced as he held both my soulders. "Are you okay? Did you hurt?" He asked.

I looked down for his face so close to mine. I just can't take his eyes staring straight to my eyes.

I didn't answer him. I also wanted to remove his hand on my shoulders but then he removed it before I could say a thing. He turned around to face the girl she called Stephanie. His back was in front of me and it was so close I could smell his perfume. It damn smelled good as hell. I'm betting this guy's perfume costs a million won. He was so tall and he has that broad shoulder that blocked my vision to what's happening.

"Steffanie, why are you doing this?" He asked the girl.

"What?" The girl asked almost whispering. She sounded hurt. "Why are YOU doing this Xander?" She threw the question back to him.

I can't believe I was totally involved in their relationship after that little mistake.

"Was she the reason? Why you wanted to break up with me?! What the fck Xander! You're not only hurting me but my pride! How the hell would you exchange me for that creeper?! She's fcking ugly are you kidding me?!" She whined annoyingly.

What the hell. She really didn't have to shout it out.
"SHUT UP STEFFANIE! How the hell could you say such things?! Have you gone insane?!" The guy yelled.

I wanted to just walk away, but I realized my shoelace was stepped on by the guy standing in front of me. One stepped and I'm sure I'll get tripped and fall on the ground.

"Xander... Please. Just come back to me and I promise I'll not cause you troubles again anymore." She cried.

"We're over. Steff I just realized I'm so sick of you. You don't even love me truly, you only use me for fame and title. I can't be with you anymore." He said seriously.
Seriously. Is this some sort of a drama?

"Xander. Wait... Please don't do this to me."

She tried to hug her but he pushed her away.

"I'm sorry. Please. Stop now." He coldly said.

I then heard the snickering.

"Was it really her? That creep you are protecting. That ugly piece of crap?" She said offensively.

That really hurts me. Though I was hearing those words a lot. It's offending me and I don't know why.

"I told you to shut up." He said sternly.

The girl screamed in anger.

"Just answer my fucking question! Is she the reason?"

She's a total thug. She's freaking the hell out of me.