MR.3 [EDITED]

Mr. Right

Lead: Sehun

Episode Three~

-------------------

Your P.O.V

"I'm Sehun. Can we be friends?"

Be what?! You've gotta be kidding me !

"O.O Uh.. Your nose..."

Bloody nose!! My nose is bleeding again! >_<¦¦¦ I quickly covered it with my hands.

"Here use th---" He tried to offer his handkerchief but I slapped his hand away. He looked so shocked.

"NO! And NEVER! I don't wanna be friends with anybody!"

And then I slid back when he sat down his butt on the ground. Smiling like a fool.

"Please?" He sai between his smile. I don't know but his smile was like sarcastic. But still...

O____O... Nooooo!!!! He's too .........beautiful! I've gotta think of a way to escape from this man!

And so I tried to get creepier. Used my creepiest voice to scare him away.

"I said I don't wanna be friends with anybody~~" I said using the sound of a ghost.

"Mimi,this lady doesn't wanna be friends with me. What should I do?" He spoke.

Mimi??? Who's mimi?? Is he perhaps a medium?!

I lifted my head and looked at him. Oh my bloody nose! He's so cute! He's making a pitiful face with the cat!

Oh no... I really should leave now!!!!! His beauty is freaking me out!!

"Hmmm.. Do you think I should be more nice to her? Perhaps it will work~ "

Just who the hell is he talking to?! O.O The cat?

"Uhmm--"

"A guy.. A guy... A guy... A beautiful guy... Must avoid.. Must avoid.. Must avoid... Must avoid.... " I murmured and cut to his sentence.

He was like -> O.O

As what I can see. He's terrified. But hiding it I know. This guy has got something to do with my Dad. Because no one has ever spoke to me like this before.

For some reason I was disappointed. So I stood up the normal way I do, with scrouched shoulders. And aimed to leave .

"Hey wait! What's your name?" And then I felt a hand, a soft and warm hand held my wrist.

O.O

(~_~メ) AISH! This is annoying!

I turned back around and gave him the creepiest glare I have. And as expected he winced.

Then he automatically removed his hand.

"Stop talking to me! I'm not interested with being friends with anyone and you don't wanna be friends with me! And I know for sure Dad has talked to you! Quit your business with him because it will never work!"

And then I walked faster. Annoyed. Pissed off! Uigoo!

-------------------

NIGHT

Sehun's P.O.V

Aish...... I'm bored. Where's that Trixie? (-____-)

*bzzzzt bzzzzzt*

Speaking of the devil!

O.O Aunt Lilly? Trixie's mom. Why is she calling??? Don't tell me.. O___O