MR.27

Mr. Right

Lead: Sehun

Episode 27~

**************************

Xander's P.O.V

*ring ring*

I am now calling Trixie, psh..

I also don't know why I'm doing this. I just feel like she needs to know that she has a boyfriend she left and can't remember. I don't why did she rejected my hyung when she woke up after that accident.

Whatever, that's no longer my concern.

"Hello???"

"Ah. It's me.."

"Who??"

"Alexander Yoon.."

"Oh... Why did you call me??"

"I think you have to know something..."

"What is it??"

"Meet me.."

------------------

"Mwo?!?!" She shouted...

We are now inside my hotel. I called for her to say the stuffs I need to say..

"Listen, I don't have any intentions to ruin anything, I just thought that you have to know about this,and you have the right to know about thes. It's up to you... You can now go..."

"Wait... You mean that.. Oh Sehun.. Was my boyfriend before?? Really?!"

She said and as expected she was shocked.

"Go.. I've said everything that bothers me. So... Go.."

"Yah you stupid a$$hole!! Don't you dare beg me go away as if you're my boss! Hahahaha..  You're telling that Oh Sehun was my boyfriend??"

"How many times do I have to repeat it!!"

I think I'm regretting why I called her here ... D*mn it. As usual she's so annoying...

"Are you that mad because I rejwcted your hyung??" She said sarcastically..

"He's just my half brother. Why would I care that much for him? Now go... Go and your gang is waiting for you. I don't want a gangster will talk to me this long.. Gaja.."

"Okay... Well, I'm kinda little bit interested about that cute guy though.. I'll go then.. Thanks for the information ... Halfbro.. Haha." She sarcastically said and then she walked out of my room..

She's the worst girl I've ever seen..

Will I regret about what I said to her?? Guess not, it will help me get closer to (your name). And that's better...

Speaking of that girl... I think I can't sleep again tonight because of thinking of her..  Aigoo..

I miss her.. When will she show up??

Ish.. I can't stand this...

I have to see her tomorrow...

------------------------

(Xander's P.O.V was the night before Suzie and Ms. Creepy went to the amusement park^^)

------------------------

Suzie's P.O.V

"Eonnie... Do you miss oppa??" I asked eonnie.

We are now in my oppa and I's favorite place, the one and only bubbletea shop in this amusement park, where my oppa's old friends works at.