MR.6 [EDITED]

------------------

Sehun's P.O.V

*bzzzzzzzt bzzzzzzzzzt*

I threw the remote control away angirly as I heard my phone vibrated.

I was trying to have a peaceful night here, watch a movie and drink my bubbletea. Have some movie marathon which I haven't done quite in a long time. And try not to worry sorting things out. Things about the nonsensical task. I was actually planning to decline it and just worry about myself and Trixie.

But then there's my phone again. And for the tenth time, I wish it was not Uncle Nick, calling for some reports about the progress of my task.

What progress?! Hell I can't even speak to his daughter! Tsk. There will never be a progress!

Out of frustration, I unknowingly answered the call angrily.

"What?! -_-"

"Sehun?"

I jumped off the couch when I heard it wasn't Nick, it was Aunt Lilly, Trix's mom.

"Y-yes?" I stammered, repentnt of my attitude.

"Sehun.... I.... I've got..." I frowned as I heard her sounded as though she was crying.

"W-what's wrong?" I began to feel nervous.

It couldn't be a bad news. But by the sound of Aunt Lilly, I must prepare myself for this bad news.

Bad news like Trixie will still undergo medications for a longer time. Or Trixie's illness got worsen a little bit.

Those are the only news I consider that is bad. I can't hear any other worse news. Impossible.

"What's wrong?" I asked trying to keep a good atmosphere.

"I need... I need you to come here. Right now." She said.

"Why? What's wrong?" I asked starting to worry.

I heard her took a deep, depressed breath.

"Sh-she's dead."

I scoffed. "Y-you're kidding right?"

No. That's not possible. Trixie is not dead. She can't die.

"I'm sorry.." She cried terribly.

My tears then streamed down unknowingly. And I felt as though the world has stopped with my heartbeat.

"S-stop it. She can't be dead! I.... I always monitor her health. I'm always making sure she takes her medicine everyday. Sh-she's healthy.. T-the doctor said..... s-she will be cured! S-stop acting!" I cried.

For some reason, I felt like I have lost everything. My mind, my soul, and my heart.

The pain then erupted in my heart.

"Tell me this is not true. Don't say sorry. Just tell me you're only joking!" I pleaded.

Though I knew Aunt Lilly will never tell me jokes like this, I still hope and pray this wasn't real.

She can't be dead, we've tried so hard enough to make her stronger, to make her live a longer life. So she... she can't die.

"I sent you a letter... A.. a letter sh-she wrote before she dies. It's hard, I know. It's hard to accept the fact, but son, we can't hide it forever. So I thought it would be the best if I tell you sooner. It's hard for me too, but.... but I'm helpless. We can't force to delay death. Son, we've done our best. But.... I'm sorry."