MR.24

Mr. Right

Lead: Sehun

Episode 24~

************************

Anonymous Guy's P.O.V

*on the line*

"Did she arrive already??"

"Yes, when will you follow her?"

"Soon.... I promise I'll follow her there, right after my project is done..."

"Make sure you won't let her get back her memories okay?? Honey, this is your last chance.."

"I promise Aunt Lilly..."

"Okay. I'm counting on you sweetie."

She hunged up..

What am I going to do?? What if I saw (your name) again? I've hurt her, I'm still guilty about it, though years already have passed. I still can't forget the pain I caused her. I liked her, but the truth is that it was just a game. A dare, I didn't mean to hurt her. I'm still feeling sorry for her. But, why did Trixie betrayed me? Why did she do that? Why did she choose him instead of me?? I think Karma is now hitting me.... Sh*t...

---------------------------

Your P.O.V

"Woah....chill..."

O.O

"^^How are you??"

O.O Xander??

"Yah! Are you okay?? O.O"

"Ah... Yes... I am.. I'm okay.. Mianhe.."

"Eh? Why are you apologizing??" He giggled...

"Wait, have you eaten lunch already??" He asked smiling...

He looks like an angel. His face is just too perfect. But why am I thinking about his face?! Ish..

"N-no. I'm not hungry..." I refused..

"Mwo?! You mean you didn't eat lunch yet?? You must eat!!! Gaja.." He grabbed my wrist and dragged me..

I never ate here in the canteen. Because I know they'll just bully me there.. I used to be alone.. We were about to go inside the canteen,

"No.. " I pulled back my hand.

He turned around and looked at me..

"No. Come on, you must not skipping lunch.." He again held my wrist..

"I don't wanna go in there.."

I said facing the ground. As usual..

"Oh my God. Why is this Creepy Ugly holding hands with Xander!?!?!" A girl who's about to come out from the canteen said...

The crowd began to murmur.

They're mumbling negative stuffs about me again.. Damn it..

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU MURMURING ABOUT?!" I was shocked when Xander shouted..

O.O What the..

I raised my head, and saw their scared faces...

He held my hand again and this tine it's tighter...

"Gaja..." He whispered to me..

What the hell is he doing??

Everyone made a way for us to enter the canteen..

This is so embarassing. I wanna run away and escape this scandal but he's just holding my hand so thight..

What the hell does he think he's doing??