MR.35

Mr. Right

Lead: Sehun

Episode 35~

-LETTING GO-

----------------------

Sehun's P.O.V

"It's been a long time..."

"What are you doing here???"

"I was born here... Is it bad to visit my home??"

Ish.... What'll he do here??

"Did you come here in the shop on purpose to meet me ??"

I asked him...

We are now standing here at the shop's rooftop..

Sadako is downstairs.. Down the shop...

She acted weird earlier when she saw Darren hyung. Darren is not my brother, we have no blood relation. He's my childhoof bestfriend, Xander's half brother. We're childhood bestfriends. But that friendship didn't last long. We fought because of misunderstanding. And that misunderstanding was all caused by Xander.. it's a long story... that can occupy a this whole chapter of my life if I'll tell you that story...

But as what I was saying, Sadako was so shocked. Does she know Darren hyung?? And so hyung did. He looked at my Sadako so weird.. and because of that, my hate for him has grown worse. Ish.. he shouldnt have looked at my Sadako that way...

"I don't know if I'll feel sorry..or feel mad at you...or torture you to death. It makes me feel bad to say that you've been wrecking my life even if you're not doing anything. My life has been such a waste because of you.."

O.O What the... what the heck is he talking about??? Wrecking his what??

"You probably doesn't have any idea about what I'm talking about. I feel like I'm a worthless person. How can I pity someone like you, who wrecked my whole life , who betrayed me, who made me feel worthless, instead of hating you...."

"I-I don't get you... What are you talking about???"

He's freaking me out...

>:/

"You'll know it soon.. I have much more important matters to do now. Be prepared not to hurt that much once I tell you the truth..."

He patted my shoulder... And moved his mouth close to my ears...

"Don't let Trixie go near her... You don't know what she can do for you.. You don't know her..." He whispered to my ear then left...

(O O)... H-how did he know about Trixie??? What the... As far as I know, he begun not to see nor meet me before me and Trixie met. So how come he know about her??

"Wait!!!" I turned around and stopped him...

"H-how did you know about Trixie???"

He didn't answer me... And continued walking...

What the.. Th-this is really freaking me out. How did he know about Trixie?? And what did he say? I don't know her??? Don't let her go near who????

What the heck. These questions must have answers!! I must know what's he talking about!!!

Did he stalk me?? For what???

..

O.O...

Sadako!!

------------

Your P.O.V

(O O) Omo... Omo...