MR.33

Mr. Right

Lead: Sehun

Episode 33~

---------------------------

Sehun's P.O.V

I'm so tired.. (-_-) When will she stop walking around?? Ish...

"Hmm.. Trixie..." I said cutting off the silence..

We are now walking here at the empty street away from the fest.

"Yeah??"

"Can't you also remember the place we've gone the last time we went here?"

We rode ferris wheel before. And she liked it. Of course I didn't. I don't like even a single ride in an amusement park.. But because she's holding my hand that time, I rode, and realized how nice it is to ride that thing. But the thing is I'm easily getting diziness.. That's my worst problem... Just only looking at those high or moving so fast rides, my sight becomes blur and dizziness strikes. Ish... Not so manly right?? (-_-)

That's why I hate rides. I become gay... Why do they even exists??

"I... I can't remember anything. But, did we use to go here before??" She asked..

"Uh.. No... Not so often, but whenever we go here, we ride ferris wheel..."

"You have fear of heights right??" She asked as if she's teasing me...

"No... I-I don't have that thing..."

"Really??? Prove it... Let's go??"

What?!?!?! Did I tell her I want to ride that thing again?!? I'm just asking!!!!

"Come on!! :D" She said and dragged me away...

Hell not again!!!!

--------------

(_ _") I'm so doomed...

We're now standing in line. Waiting for the ferris wheel to stop moving.

And guess what, we are first in line..

God please help me... Can I endure my dizziness as I made it before?? Ish...

AFTER FEW MINUTES...

The unwanted happenning finally happened...

The end is has finally arrived.

Pray for me.. I can do this..

*inhales* *exhales*

"Hahaha.. Are you nervous?? It's okay.. I got you.. ^^" Trixie said and she held my hand..

*Lubdublubdub*

O///O

Ish.. This is what she did before.. Did she probably remembered it??? O.O

Eventhough I still don't know the cause of her amnesia, I'm doing my best to make her remember me. Wait... I don't even know if her amnesia is true. O.O

Could it be...

"Omo... It's Xander and Cous!!"

O.O ?? M-mwo???

Where??!!

I looked around... I found nothing.. 

I looked in front...

*lubdub*

O.O W-what the f.k is this?!?!?

"Se-Sehun??? O.O"