MR.26

Mr. Right

Lead: Sehun

**************

Sehun's P.O.V

Sadako....

That's what I call her, that creepy girl.

She's kind, she's pure, she's honest, she's humble, she's a nice girl.

One thing I cannot say, "she's ugly".

It's not that I can't say it because we are close to each other. It's also not because she's my Uncle Nick's daughter, but because it's what my eyes can see.

She's never been ugly to me.

She doesn't like me, she's annoyed being with me, she thinks I'm boastful, she's shouting and nagging at me.....

Or should I say...

She hates me,

I like her, I admit, I never hated her nor treated her as a burden because of the difficult tasks I needed to do because of her, I liked her instead..

I almost felt like I want her to be mine..

But Trixie came back... And the pain she caused my heart, is still fresh, I cannot forget it. I can't move on.....

She lost her memories, I don't know why they told me that she's dead, I don't know why Aunt Lily lied. But that's not what concerns me the most, which concerns me the most is that she's alive. And she needs to remember me. I can't be a stranger to her. I want her back....

But,

For some reason, my heart is being bothered, for I see Sadako is not happy, she's acting like she's affected...

I don't know why but my heart suffers a lot seeing her like that.

I need her help in order to make Trixie remember me.

I asked for her help, do you think that's necessary?

*********************************

Episode 26~

******

Suzie's P.O.V

"Suzie!! Baby time to go to school!" My nunny called...

Ish. I don't wanna go to school. >.<

I can't take this anylonger! I wanna see eonnie! It's almost three days and she's still not going out from her room! I don't even know if she's still alive or dead!! OmO T^T..

I always wanna knock her door and force her to go out, we will go to the park,play,eat and drink bubbletea! But my oppa is always telling me not to bother her because she's doing some urgent matters! But ani!! I don't believe him! He's lying!! I heard what he said with my own two cute ears!!

*flashback*

Me and my nunny are heading to my service car at our garage, we're going to my school. While passing by I saw my oppa talking with a maid meters away from us..

Omo.. My oppa is such a cool guy! He's the coolest among the cool guys!! He's far cooler than Kyle.. Kekeke.. Let's not jive in my crush.. >\\\\\\< Imagine my oppa standing cool with his both hands inside his pants' pockets, with his matching pure black simple but cool backpack which is half wore on his shoulder, plus that killer stare.. Gosh !! If only I am not my oppa's sister, I'll marry him.. >\\\\\<

Ish..

Let's stop saying nonsense...

"Nunny, you go ahead, I forgot sonething. I'll just go and get it..^^"