MR.4 [EDITED]

Mr. Right

Lead: Sehun

Episode Four~

------------------

Sehun's P.O.V

I am now here,going to my new room, I transferred from my section because of her. So that I can get closer with her,that's what Baekhyun hyung said. -_- ..

There,I am now here infront of their room.

"Okay okay... Keep quiet now. Let's start the class. But before we start. You'll have a new classmate. Well he's not a transferee,he's just a transferee from other section. You might probably know him. So.. Come in ^^

The teacher called me so I came in.

"Woooooow *0* Sehun is here!!"

"Oh Sehun?!?! That cute guy?!? Omo omo!! *Q*"

"I'm gonna die!!!"

-_- ... Wow. I never knew I was popular.

I looked around. But I can't see her. Where is she?

"*clears throat* Mr.? Can you introduce yourself now please? We have to start the class soon."

"Ah. Y-yes mam *bows*"

And so I started to introduce myself.

"Hello *bows* My name's Oh Sehun. From A-1 section. Let's all be good friends." I said probably the most kindly way I could. This is to impress that creepy lady. Just a show-off.

"kyaaaaahhh!!! *faints*

"*Q* Shehun.... Ohhhh.."

(-_-) I'm not even an actor to be famous. Have I gotten more handsome? Bloody bubbletea. What did I just say?

"Okay so please take a seat." The teacher snapped me out of wondering.

"oppa! Sit here!! *0*"

"No! Sehun oppa! Here!"

"No! The vacant seat is here so he'll sit here!!"

"No! Here!! Sit here Sehun oppa! I'll carry that chair for you! *3*"

-_-... As if..

"Quiet!! The third chair at the right side is vacant! You may sit there!"

Where is she? I wanna sit beside her.

I looked around again. Scanning the whole room .

O.O

There she is.. She's alone at the back. Everyone's away from her. At the part of this room which is not illuminated by the sun. She sat there. I don't know if I was doing right. But I guess I've had to get close to her. In that way, I might know her better. And make it easier for me to handle this damned task.

I then walked towards that third chair in the right side, the first row, and grabbed it. I dragged the chair beside her.

I think she's sleeping. Whatever. I moved my chair closer to her chair and took a seat.

They are all looking at us.

My shoulder touched her shoulder as I sat down. And I think I woke her up.

She removed her earpiece in such a horrific way, I felt like I was sitting beside the famous ghost named sadako. She raised her head, maybe having a feeling that everyone was looking at her. She was right. All eyes on her. Or should I say, all eyes on us.

I tried to look at her face, but she was hiding it so well. Her hair has become the curtain that hides her face. Is something wrong with her face?