MR.5 [EDITED]

------------

Sehun's P.O.V

Aigoo.. That girl. She's so ... Aish.. I don't know. I can't explain that girl's attitude. Aish..

I stood up. Ouch.. My back. Still hurts. Ish..

"Hey you Mimi! This is your fault! If you didn't climb up to that tree,this will not happen. Aigoo!"

I held my back as I hardly try to stand up.

"Mimi, I'm going to follow her okay? Stay here. And don't climb up to that tree again okay?? Aigoo. If not for Trixie why would I care for you? Psh"

I rolled my eyes at mimi and then started to walk to find Elle Xasaxsa Overdose blahblah. Her name was just hard to memorize.

Now where is she? Again.

I really can't believe I am doing this!

So absent-mindedly I walked down to the hallway until I got to the lobby.

And there she was, I am not certain it was her because I could only see her back but who the hell else in this school will have that posture? That long staright messy hair. That four three inches below the knee skirt. It's absolutely her.

What? She's with a guy? Wait, that's......

I slowly walked towards them. Hearing faintly what they were talking about. But she looked like an outcast though. What was she doing there? Standing between Xander and Steffanie?

"Steff, come on, don't involve her!" Xander said.

My eyes widened. Who? Involve who? Her?

"Then why are you with that......that girl!!" Steff roared.

O_O ?

What on earth is happening?

"She has nothing to do with us!" Xander defended.

Who? Her? Seriously?

Ahh. There is something wrong in here. Perhaps this girl got bumped into Xander while running away like a freak and falsesly accused as Xander's girl, if I am not mistaken.

So this creepy girl is in a mess and she can't figure out how to escape. Am I right?

Tsktsk. That's a huge mess. Stefdanie, a daughter of one of the owners of this school. Let's say that his father was the second owner. Basically there's three owners, and his father was the second one who has more investments in this school. So yes, absolutely and certainly, Steffanie is a rich spoiled brat, who is actually obsessed with Xander. They are known as the troublemaker couples in the school. They always fight because of Steff's over possessiveness. Whoever girl she'll see flirting with , speaking, winking, staring or even only got bumped with Xander is dead. She'll definitely have a theory that Xander  is cheating on her.

In short, Sadako is dead.

So I got to save her, out of my conscience I will. Even if it's out of my league. -_-

I'm doing this for uncle Nick.

I took a deep breath as I stepped forward behind Sadako.

I slung my hand over her shoulder and smiled at Steff. "Excuse me... but this girl is taken."

I can't believe I have done that. But what's done is done, and I must take the responsibility now.

They were both shocked and surprised by my sudden barging in.

I then turned her around to face me, placing both my hands on her shoulder.

She frozed hard as ice when she saw my face. Her face was red and eyes were falling out of her sockets.