MR.12

Mr. Right

Lead: Sehun

Episode Twelve <3

"I DARE YOU TO 'CHANGE' WITH ME"

-----------------

Your P.O.V

"WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE ?!?!?!?!" He grumbled...

I see the two girls almost cry because of fright...

Sehun grabbed the other girl's collar.. And that's the point I already stopped him..

"Sehun...."

I held his arm to stop him...

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!?!"

O.O who's this???

"Dean!!!"

The two girls cried and suddenly ran towards the dean...

"EXPLAIN THIS... IN MY OFFICE!!"

The dean shouted....

"Tch.. Ish.. Damnit.."

Sehun nagged...

O.o

--------------------------------------

IN THE DEAN'S OFFICE

We're all standing straight in front of the dean.

"One question, one answer. Who was the cause of all of these?!"

The dean asked. Does she need to say it with an angry tone? Like, I never met a dean before..

"THEM!!" Sehun and the two girls shouted pointing at each other.

Do I have to speak and defend myself??

-_-

"Okay. I think no one will say the truth.. Then tell me what happened.."

"Dean!! We we're trying to help Ms. Uh... That girl! *points at you* from mean girls. Then that Sehun suddenly attacked us!! He even  wrecked the door!!" The girl lied..

"What the.." Sehun was about to punch those girls when they ran behind the dean.

"Dean, that's not it!!" Sehun..

Sehun glared at me..

"What?" I whispered..

"Speak and tell the dean what happened.." Sehun whispered with his eyes enlargen.

"Eherm!!! Mr. Oh Sehun, I saw how you were angry at these two girls earlier."

"Because it's their fault!!! They're the mean girls!! They're hurting her!! I won't do that without a reason!!"

Yes that's true. -_- I don't know why but I don't have the mood to defend myself.

There's no punishment though.. Right??

-----------------------------------

DETENTION

Sehun's P.O.V

Goddamn it.. -_- I almost give my life defending myself. But we ended up staying here in this.. Ish.. Hell..

We've been locked here for almost an hour. And yet..none of us have spoken. This is those two girls fault. They are being spoiled here in this school because their parents are one of the owners. Ish..

I am just watching her hugging her own feet sitting at the corner of this hell. I mean, room..

"Yah, you... Why did you save me.."