MR.25

Mr. Right

Lead: Sehun

Episode 25~

******************

Your P.O.V

Sehun.....

That jerk.

How can he do this to me??

I cried and I think I'll cry more..

Hell yeah, I admit, I love him. I started to love him since at that time when were trapped.

He's so caring, he's always worrying, he's gentleman in a way you won't think he's being, he's attractive and kind in a way you won't think he is.

He makes my heart tremble all the time. He doesn't care about how I looks like. He's perfect, even.his flaws make him perfect.

I liked him..... Before...

I didn't think it'll get worse...

I fell inlove with him..

But now that his first love is back, is there a chance for us to develop our feelings more deeper??

I'm ready, I'm ready to change. And I'm ready to be myself again, the true me. I'm ready to show them my real face, for Sehun, I'll do it, I can forget the past, no matter how afraid am I, I'll try to be strong, to catch his attention. And make him fall inlove with me...

I'm desperate hell yeah, but if I won't do this, will I be able to win Sehun?

Come what may, I'll do whatever my heart told me to..

And it's to win Sehun..

I'm ready to bring back the real me.

*********************************

Your P.O.V

Days have passed, Sehun's mom are home already.... I haven't gone to school since Sehun told me to help him make Trixie fall inlove with him again...

I imprisoned myself inside my room. It's almost three days, I am just going out of my room when no one is around, and grab some food to eat.

Sehun seems to be not so worried about me.. Seems like no one is worried about me, even Suzie... Though she's calling me to go outside, but not that often.. Sehun, he never knocked at my door. Maybe he's bust. Three days???

~"Help me make her fall inlove with me again..."~

Damn it... Why am I always thinking about that?! What the hell... Ish.. This is annoying...

*bzzzzzzzt bzzzzzzzt*

I grabbed my phone on the side table of my bed and answered it without knowing who's calling.

"Hello??" I said with a shaky voice.

"Yah... Why aren't you coming here in the school?? Are you sick??"

"Do I know you?=_=" I asked, I'm out of my mind so I can't think clearly..

"Mwo? Do I know you?! What are you saying? You can't remember my manly voice? Did you already forget about me?? You're so mean.... :("

Ish.. =_=

"Xander??"

"-phew- Thought you forgot me now.. Great thing you don't..."

"What do you need??" =_=

"Nothing, I just wanted to hear your voice. Aren't you here in school right now??"