MR.13

Mr. Right

Lead: Sehun

Episode Thirteen~

-------------------------

Sehun's P.O.V

" Then, if you really want to change me, then I'll dare you... "

Dare???

I look at her...

What could it be?

"To forget about Trixie...."

O.O what?! Is she really out of her mind?! There's no way I can do that..

I was about to speak when she spoke again...

"I dare you to move on. I dare you to forget eveything that has to do about her...."

O O.. Mwo???

"What are you--"

I didn't make it to continuemy sentence when she spoke again. Her eyes are speaking sincerely.....

"To let her go, to be yourself, to stop pretending, to throw all your memories with her, to forget the pain, to be happy, to smile, to live like you used to. Or in short, I dare you to change with me....."

(O O)

Gee ..

"Do you think I can do that???"

"If you can't, can I?"

(O O)..

She stood up... And turned around...

"Do you now understand why I can't change?? It's so hard right? Especially when you're doing this, because of losing someone.. It's so hard to be yourself again, once you lost someone you really loved, it's hard to smile, breathe and laugh. We both lost someone, and if you'll try to change me back to what am I before.. Then I dare you to do it also.."

I suddenly felt my tears, she so right. It's damn hard to be yourself again.. But, what should I do? Give Trixie her happiness and pay for it by forgetting about her? That sounds impossible.... That sounds ironic.

I stood up.

The door suddenly opened...

"It's up to you to decide.... If you're going to accept it, or not.."

She then walked out...

Yah, creepy lady, how can you do this??

-------------------------------------

Your P.O.V

"Waaaaaaaaake up!!! Wake up wake up!!!!!"

Ish jinja..

This bratt is getting on my nerves..

Why does she need to shout when she's waking me up??? =_=

"Araa..." I mumbled as I get up..

"Yah Creepy Lady..."

O.O Mwo?? Why is she talking like this with someone who's ilder than her? How old does she think she is?? And she dared to cross her hand and speak to me as if she's an antagonist in a movie?!

"I don't like to say this but my omma, said that you'll come with us in our vacation..."

She said and rolled her eyes right after..

Mwo?? O.o vacation??

"But it's not---"

"Don't worry.. Omma already excused you and my oppa to your school..."