MR.28

Mr. Right

Lead: Sehun

Episode 28~

******************

Sehun's P.O.V

What the heck is that?! W-what does she mean by Yeobo?? She called Xander Yeobo??

W-what the...

"Yah! Sehun!" Trixie snapped me out of thinking ...

"Oh.. Sorry.. W-what was that again??"

"Aigoo.. :( I got tired of talking and yet you're not listening.."

We're still here at the amusement park. Suzie was fetched by her nunny. I don't know what happened. They just fetched her up here.

Trixie and I are sitting on a bench..

"Sorry..." I again apologized.

Yeah right, she's talking and talking and didn't stop talking. She became talkative. I guess, she's not like this before... Well, every person changes? Right?

"Aniyo,gwaenchanseupnida^^(no,it's okay), Are you thinking about.... Her??(You)"

"W-who??"

"My cousin^^.. Do you... Like her?? :)"

"N-no... No.. I don't.. W-why would I like someone like.. Her??" I answered..

I suddenly felt awkward after saying what I've just said...

Ige mwoya??? O.o

"Oh.. I see^^ ... And so I am if only I was a guy like you.."

She murmured...

"W-what did you say??" I think she said something. I didn't hear it clearly.. I didn't understand.. But it sounds like..

"Omo!! Let's ride that one!!" She said pointing at the roller coaster and dragged me away...

Seriously?!?! Rollercoaster?!?! D*mn it!! I told her before I hate such things!! But I can't back out now.. 

Yaaaaaaaahhh.. T^T Someone help.me pleeeeeease!!!

---------------------------

Your P.O.V

"Ahhh!! Halmeoni!! Bogushiptta!!"(Granma!! I missed you!!) Xander cheered and hugged his Granma..

Seriously?? The old lady I just helped before..... Is his grandmother??

"Aigoo... I missed you more you playful kid.."

"Ah.. Halmeoni.. She's a friend of mine.."

Xander introduced me..

"Omo.. I know her!! She helped me before.. Omo omo.. Aigoo.. Come in.. Come in come in..."

"O.O jinja???"

----

Halmeoni let us come in her little house...

I tjought Xander is a rich kid?? But, how did he has a halmeoni living in a small house??

"Here.. Have a soup.." Halmeoni offered us ...

She's sitting in front of us..

I noticed Xander staring at his halmeoni as if he pitty her..

O.o

"Aigoo.. Gajima!! Stop staring at me lile that!!"

"Halmeoni!! When will you go back home??"