MR.40

Mr. Right

Lead: Sehun

Episode 40~

-------------------

Xander's P.O.V

SCHOOL..

Yeah, I'm here in school right now. Not to beg for forgiveness,but to talk with Steff. I'm here to make sure she.wont do anything to (your name) while I'm not here.

"Omooooo!!! Sehun and Ms. Creepy are together again!!"

O.O Sehun and who?? I am standing at the side of the hallway, when I heard students begun to murmur.

"omoooo!! >\\\\\< Otteoke???"

"Dude, that's miss creepy?? She's damn pretty!!"

O.O Sh-she's back. That's how she normally looks like. Huh, seems like this guy is quite good. He made her change in a short period of time.

That guy, what did he do to (your name) ?? Aigoo... I think she really fell for him. I can tell by looking at her smile right now, and everytime she's with Sehun. As usual, Sehun always gets the best, just like what always happened in our past. Aigoo, stop thinking about it now Xander. Stop expecting, you're just hurting yourself you loser bastard. Just mind your own business Alexander Yoon.

I was about to leave and find Steff but as I turned myback, I heard the students gasped...

O_O

W-what the heck happened? Why's Sehun covering her?? What the heck is on Sehun's head? Is that ......an egg??

Sehun suddenly walked near a girl. What the heck happened?? O_O

That Sehun's glares, who's not going to be scared?

"Why did you do that??" Sehun said coldly. I can hear them from here.

"B-because she stole Steff's boyfriend!!" O_O

I-is it Steff's friend again?? Ish..

If so, it means Steff's just around here..

"Do that once more, and you're dead.." Sehun warned.. Then he dragged (your name) away..

:) Atleast Sehun's trustworthy. I'm rest assured to entrust him my first love.

Aigoo, what the heck am I saying??

Better find that Steff.

--------------

"I'm not going to stop." Steff said whith her arms crossed and without looking at me. She looks like a pissed off brat.

We're now here on the rooftop.

"I haven't said anything yet..." I replied...

"If you went all the way here just to stop me from torturing that girl then you're just wasting your time.. I won't stop. You may leave..." She said toughly still without looking at me.

"Why??"

"What 'why' ?" She said and finally looked at me..

"Isn't it obvious? Because she stole you from me."

"You said your love to me was already ended since that day we fought?"

"I didn't say I'll stop threatening her!!"

"You can stop now.. " I said calmly..

"Why would I?? O.o"

"Becausd I already gave up om her.."