MR.2 [EDITED]

---------------

Sehun's P.O.V

I fell back. My heart is beating fast because of... I-I don't know.

But I guess NO. She couldn't be uncle Nick's daughter!

"Uh-uhm...N-never...m-mind." I stammered. Yep, a cool guy is bloody stammering.

She started to walk. And guess what,  she walks like Sadako!! The real Sadako! Like a real ghost! For my bloody entire life it's the first time I saw a living ghost!

But who else could she probably be? Just to recall the word Nick told me, 'GHOST' !! She's definitely his daughter !

Well. She's not probably gonna eat me though. Maybe I could make her speak to me the normal way. Q_Q

So, I mustered up every strength I have, and followed her.

I again gulped out of an unknown reason.

I took one step and....

"Yeheeeeeeeeeet!!!" I heard someone approaching behind me yell.

=_= That definitely sounds like Trixie..

"Good. Great timing you have Trix. I thank you. Really. You saved my life." I whispered to myself as she runs toward me.

"Yehet?" I heard that creepy voice again.

O.O D-did she just say Yehet??

I turned around and looked at her bu, she was gone. Like a bubble just popped and gone.

Gooosebumps then covered my body.

An alien? Can she teleport or something?

*bzzt bzzt*

My phone vibrated. And I brought it out vompletely ignoring Trixie who's blabbering in front of me.

It's a text message from Unvle Nick. 'Sehun, you must keep an eye on her. And yes you've seen her already. She looked like Sadako right? Right. She's my daughter. And she wants to go to your most unexpected places she might go. But she likes hiding in a bush. Like a cat. I'm counting on you."

O.O What the??

"YAH! OHORAT!"

I snapped out of thinking when Trixie hugged me..

Bloody hell.—_—. Another one. "Stop with stupid nicknames will you?" I asked starting to feel pissed off. OHORAT is not my bloody name. Neither that YEHET! They're my expressions!

"Oho! Are you pissed off now?" She asked and I sighed repentantly.

Then she hugged me again tighter. But then I saw an old lady with that fixed angry expression on her face as if to kill somebody, approaching towards us. With a stick on her hand. The dean.

"H-Hey .... Get off..  The dean is here!!" I said panicking.

Trixie immediately wore off her grasp and pushed me away. But it was too late. She already saw us.

"Another Public Display Of Affection! "

(_ _") Enough for a bloody bubbletea morning.

"Uhm. Y-you saw it wrongly Mrs. Dean."

"Do you think I'm insane?!" The dean asked agressively.

"Ah-uhm.. She didn't mean it Mrs. Dean." I apologized and dragged Trixie away after I bowed my head to the dean.

She's such a trouble maker!

------------

CLASSROOM