Chapter-5

Vanya Kumar's P.O.V
Uh huh, what the hell is going on? What is there to laugh in this? I was so annoyed at him and was glaring at him.
After a few seconds he controlled himself and replied me smugly. "I am your new boss and the CEO of this huge corporation. Where else do you expect me to be other than here?"

I was shocked would be an understatement. I was horrified.
The man who i was trying to avoid so badly was now here in front me as my boss and CEO of the company where I work.

He was going to say something when suddenly someone came inside his cabin and that someone was Miss Stewart.
They both were discussing something and I was not able to pay attention as I was still thinking how am I going to survive now.

"Vanya I will talk to you tomorrow. I want you to be there at my office at sharp 9." He ordered me and went somewhere.
Oh shit I am screwed. What will he want to talk about?
Oh god no.

I was not able to control my tears anymore so I went inside the rest room as I don't want anyone to notice me crying.
I put my hand on my hand to control my sobs.
After few minutes, I washed my face and went inside to collect my things as I need to be alone right now.

"Maiyra, I am not feeling well. So I am going back home. Please inform Mr. Chowdary on my behalf. Thank you." I said her.
"Hey vanya, are you alright? Yes you don't have to worry. I will inform him. Just take care okay." She replied me looking concerned.
"Yeah thank you. Bye." I bid her bye.
"Bye take care." She replied me.

I quickly took my belongings, started my car and finally after 15 minutes I reached my home.
I unlocked the door and went inside Navya's room to check on her. She was sleeping peacefully so I didn't have a heart to disturb her. I think she was tired.

I sighed and went inside my room to take a quick shower.
I fell on my bed and started thinking about today. Why did he come back? How will I face him? I took out a newspaper and decided to look for any new job.
Yeah that's right. I am going to resign and he won't stop me.
It's very hard to find a job but I am not strong enough to face him everyday in the office.

Tears were continuously falling from my eyes and I started sobbing thinking about all our moments and the day when I came to know the truth and I don't know when I slept thinking about him.
_______________________________________
Reyansh Malhotra's P.O.V
I and my parents were sitting in the dining hall waiting for the food to be served.
There was an awkward silence for a few minutes and my mom decided to break the silence by asking me the very question I was dreading.

"Rey look at you. You are already 27 years and now that you took over our company why don't you bring me a daughter- in- law?" She asked me sweetly.

"Uh mom please not again we already had this conversation, didn't we?" I asked her exasperated.
"Yeah but I want to see my grandchildren before I die." She replied me.
My dad was just eating silently without taking part in this conversation.

I sighed and took my mom's hand in mine.
"Mom your not going anywhere and please give me some more time. I am not yet ready and there is something which I have to do okay?" I pleaded her.
"Okay." She sighed.

There's no doubt that I love my mom the most. It's not that I don't love my dad. But since my childhood I have mostly been with my mom as my dad had to go every other day abroad for business deals and he was very busy building an empire.

After that we all were silently having our dinner and then I took my leave, bidding my parents bye.
After reaching my penthouse I directly went inside my room, changed Into my nights clothes and slept peacefully waiting for the next day to arrive. This is going to interesting.
______________________________________
Vanya Kumar's P.O.V
Ahh! My heading is paining like hell. My eyes were red due to the crying session and my eyelashes were sticking together.
It was already 7 in the morning. I stood up with difficulty and went to brush my teeth and shower.
I showered and and went inside my closet to choose a dress to wear.