Chapter-21

Vanya Reyansh Malhotra's P.O.V
I opened my eyes slowly only to be blinded by the sunlight which was streaming in through the windows. I yawned and tried to wake up when I felt a hand holding me tightly making it difficult for me to wake up. I tilted my ear a little to see Ansh sleeping peacefully with his one hand on my waist and his face buried in the crook of my neck.

I smiled and raked my hands through his soft hair. He's looking so cute when he is sleeping. I was caressing his cheek and jaw, his rough stubble against my soft hand making me ticklish. I sighed and stared at him.

I wish he loves me just like I do. I know it's not possible. But there is still hope in my heart, that one day he will love me. I just hope it comes true. It hurts when the person whom you love the most doesn't reciprocate your feelings. But I know I can't force him.

But still, after yesterday when he kissed me passionately in the rain, I think somethings will happen in between us. After our hot romance, we came inside to give some privacy to Arjun and Navya. We were tired so we just decided to sleep and we both slept in each other's arms which is the best feeling ever.

I was lost in my thoughts still caressing his cheeks and jaw that I didn't notice him waking up. He was staring at me with adoration and love in his eyes and I again remember all pit moments from yesterday making me blush.

He smirked as if he knows what I was thinking and pecked my forehead. I tried to go but I was not able to.

"Ansh leave me. This is not our house. We have to wake up now." I chided him softly while he nuzzled his face in my neck making me shiver.

"Hmm no. I am tired. I wanna sleep longer." He replied me closing his eyes.

"Shh just get up. We can sleep after reaching your farmhouse. There's not much time for mom's birthday party. Now get up." I reminded him and he snapped his eyes open.

"Hell yeah!" He murmured and got up quickly releasing me from his hold. And the thing which we saw shook the living shit out of us.

"What the hell?" I whispered incredulously looking at the sleeping forms of Navya and Arjun.

Ansh whispered something under his breathe but I was not able to hear it properly.

Arjun's hand was on Navya's bare waist as she was wearing a saree, holding her possessively while Navya'/ one hand was on his chest and kept her head on his chest, both sleeping peacefully in each other's arms. They both at made for each other. That's for sure.

We were in one own world yesterday to notice what was happening between them yesterday. Both lost in each other's arms.

I smiled and turned to Ansh to nice him already looking at me with a smile on his face. He's looking so handsome, with the morning sunlight falling on his face.

We both decided to just leave them like that went out as we have to think a way to find so that we reach the farm house as soon as possible.
___________________________________
"Son, if you go a few kilometres by walking, you will reach a place where there is signal and also you call from there. You told you were going to your farmhouse right which is few kilometres away? There is only one farmhouse as far as I know and I think it may be yours. If you go by the way you have come here, then it would be very difficult for you to reach. Take the shortcut and go from here. After a few minutes you will see straight never ending road from where you can call your parents or someone to pick you up. If you want my husband can drive you." The kind and generous old woman said to Ansh and Arjun.

Wow! She's so generous. She let us stay at their place and now she's even offering a drive. I hope we meet her again.

"Thank you so much for you help. We will be forever grateful for your kind help." Ansh replied her smiling gratefully.