Chapter-11

Reyansh Malhotra's P.O.V
I know this is gonna happen. I am sorry I have to take this
step sweetheart. If not for your safety I wouldn't have forced you to marry. I would have first told you the truth about everything that happened in the past, gain your trust and love and then I would have proposed you for marriage.

But nothing is in our hands. I have to protect you from that bastard. I know you trust him more than me. So I have to take this step.

"Sweetheart, you have to marry me. You don't have any other choice." I stared calmly.
"No I won't." She said me nonchalantly.
Ugh why doesn't she understand. I know she doesn't trust me but why is she so damn stubborn.

"Okay then you are fired and don't even think of getting any other job because you won't and i will make sure of that. And also your dear friend Navya is going to suffer for your stubbornness. If you won't marry me then she's going to get fired and you both won't be able to survive without a job." I told her smirking.

"W-what y-you can't do that. You monster." She told me screaming angrily.
"Oh yes sweetheart I can do anything." I told her seriously.
"I hate you. How can you do this to me? Don't you love me at all?" She asked me with tears in her eyes and my heart broke at the sight of her tears.

"I love you but you have to marry me either by force or by your will. You have no choice. Don't force me to fire you amd your friend." I told her with pain lacing my voice.
"Alright." She replied me blankly.

"Okay then we are going to get married after 2 days. I will come and pick you up. It's going to be a simple marriage unless you want to get married with all the rituals." I informed her.
"No it's okay. I will be ready." She replied me lowly looking down at the floor.
"You can get back to your work now." I told her.
She didn't reply me but just nodded her head and left to do work.
_________________________________
Vanya Kumar's P.O.V
How can he do this to me? I just don't understand why did he come back to my life? He clearly told I am not his type and I am no the right one for him. Then why is he acting like this?

I ignored him completely and tried to concentrate on my work but I was not able to as I was still thinking about the marriage. Oh god why is he doing like this?

I was not understanding anything. This is so confusing ugh.
Whatever happens, I won't let him touch me or control me. I am not the same Vanya anymore and I won't let him play with me anymore.
I sighed started doing my work.

It was lunch break so I went with my friends to have my lunch. I don't know where he went and I don't even care.

"Vanya what happened to you these days? You are always lost in your own thoughts. Even now you are picking at your food. Are you okay?" She asked me worriedly.

"Yeah I am okay. It's nothing." I assured her.
"Okay then. If you say so." She replied me looking unsure.
_____________________________________
My fingers are paining from typing so much. I just want to go home and take rest. I want to cry, scream. Ugh. Suddenly I feel so tired. I don't even know what's happening in my life.

Butterflies started dancing around in my belly thinking about our marriage. I hate him. Yes I hate him but I don't know why I have these weird feelings. It's like I am happy that we are getting married. What the hell? What am I thinking? Ugh everything is so messed up. Gosh.

I just shook my head and again started typing.
After I complete everything I cleared my throat for his attention.

"Mr Malhotra I- I completed all the work you have assigned me. C-can I leave now?" I asked him stammering.
What the hell? Why am I stammering. Why am I suddenly feeling shy and nervous to look at him. Shit.