Chapter-14

Reyansh Malhotra's P.O.V
"Vanya." I caller her.

"Yeah?" She asked me.

"Today in party I want you to be with me. Don't go anywhere without me. If you need anything just tell me or mom but inform and go. Got it?" I informed her sternly.

"But why?" She asked me looking confused.
"Just do as I say. Don't ask me anything. And yeah tomorrow I have something very important to talk. Okay?" I replied her softly.

"Okay." She told me softly and went to do her work.

Dammit. I have to tighten the security. There should be  some hidden motive. I know he wants to take Vanya. But only her? There should be something else also. Something big. Big enough to destroy my family.
_________________________________
It was already time for the party and I am still not ready. I hurriedly went inside my room and my eyes widened.
I stood frozen on my place as I saw Vanya draping her saree.
I gulped hard as I looked at her.

Beautiful. Fuck! she's looking so beautiful and sexy at the same time in that saree. I came out of my trance and cleared my throat.

She was busy draping her saree so she didn't notice me entering the room.

She gasped and turned around quickly with the saree in her hand. Wow!

"You pervert. Why didn't you knock the door before entering ?" She shouted covering herself.

"Why should I knock? This is my room and how will I know if you are there here in my room or not?" I said in my defence.

"Mom is there in my room, so obviously I will be here only." She said narrowing her eyes.
"Alright sorry." I said raising my hands up in the air.

"If it's okay with you then can I please get ready? I have to shower and change my clothes." I asked her.
"Yeah please go." She replied me and I quickly went inside to take a cold shower.

Damn. I am not able to control myself ugh. I don't know how many cold showers I should take.

I quickly showered and decided to wear white shirt with black pants paired with a black business suit.

_________________________________
Vanya Reyansh Malhotra's P.O.V
I was in Ansh's room to get ready for the party as mom was there and I can't let her doubt that we are living in different rooms.

I was busy draping my saree when I felt like someone was staring at me.

I gasped and turned around to see Ansh standing there awestruck, staring at me in passion, love and desire.