Chapter-10

Reyansh Malhotra's P.O.V
I parked my car outside my parent's house and went inside. I was so mad and I am not in control. How can they take the most important decision of my life without even asking me.
I don't want to become the old Rey again but they are forcing me.

I stormed inside the house.
"Rey baby what happened? Why are you so angry?" My mom asked me looking concerned.
"What happened? You are asking me what happened mom?" I told her sarcastically.
"Rey. Behave." A voice boomed inside the mansion.
"Dad I am not gonna marry her. This is my life and I am an adult. I have the right to choose my life partner." I said him seriously.
This is too much.

"Rey! I have already decided and you can't go against me. You have to marry her and you don't have any choice." He said controlling his anger.

"Dad you and I know what kind of a girl she is. Just because she's your friend's daughter, it doesn't mean that you will agree to this marriage with that bi... girl. And what is the guarantee that she won't go whoring around after our marriage. Anyways I have to tell you something. I already love a girl and only she's going to be my wife. That's it." I told him damn seriously.

"I have known her since childhood and she's not that type of girl. She's a very mature and a nice girl." He told me and I can't help it but roll my eyes.

"Oh come on dad don't be ridiculous. I am gonna marry my girl and that too in just 3 days. Whether you accept it or not." I told him.

I don't what did that witch do that my dad thinks so greatly about her.

"Rey you can't defy me." My dad told me angrily.
"Oh yes I can." I replied him and stormed out as I don't want to be one second in this suffocating mansion.
______________________________________
I was in my private bar drinking whiskey as I need to calm down my nerves.

Ugh fuck my life. Everything is so messed up.
I stopped thinking about this shit and was going to sleep when the door bell rang.
What the hell? It's already 10. Who is it now. Ugh I want to be alone. Dammit.

I slowly opened the door only to see my worst nightmare.
"What the fuck are you doing here?" I snarled.
I saw fear in her eyes but it was gone as soon as it came.
"Rey baby why are you so moody? Should I entertain you?" That bitch asked me.
"It would be better if you leave now. Don't test my patience. And don't think just because you fooled my parents you can fool even me. I will never marry you. Bitch." I told her smirking evilly.

"W-what are saying Rey?" She asked me stammering.
"Oh I am saying the truth and please leave now before I call the security." I replied her annoyed.

"How dare you insult me asshole. I will ruin you. You have to marry me." She started screaming.
"Get out." I roared.
"Rey." She screamed and I thought for a second my ears are gonna bleed.
"Yes Rey. Now get the fuck out before you get insulted further." I said her nonchalantly.
She left swaying her hips as if that's going to change my mind. I snorted. Bitch.

God! I banged the door and went inside my room to sleep. Arghh.
___________________________________
The next morning I was in my office talking to one of our important clients when Vanya came in knocking the door.

My jaw dropped onto the floor seeing her appearance. Woah! She's looking so fucking beautiful. I should protect her from those hungry eyes.

She was wearing a blue frock which reached till her knees and a white formal coat on it paired with black stilettos. There was light make up on her face and she left her beautiful hair free.

I came out of my trance when she cleared her throat.
"Uh Mr Verma we will talk later."
"Yes yes okay."
I hung up the call and stared at her emotionlessly.