Chapter-27

Third person's P.O.V
"Yes. I lied to you. I didn't want to land you in trouble. I don't want anything bad happening to you just because your wife. Vanya I am not a good person. I have many enemies who want to kill me. I-I don't regret marrying you or anything but I shouldn't have married you even after knowing that my enemies will be targeting you. I-I was just scared to lose you. I didn't want to lose you so I did the only thing I could do at that point of time. Marrying you. I am sorry. But I think i's better if you go away from me till I solve all these problems. I don't even know what I am going to do next but I can't let anything happened to you. Your life is in danger just because you are my wife. If anything happens to you because of me then I don't think I can live with that pain. I am sorry. I hope you understand." Reyansh concluded with a broken look on his face.

"S-so you want m-me to leave you?" Vanya questioned him with tears streaming down her face.

"Yes I want you to leave me. But only till everything everything is back to normal. I don't want divorce. Vanya there's a threat to your life. It my responsibility to protect you. It's better if you stay away from me. Now that you know everything, there's no need of hiding it anymore." Reyansh said a blank face as if he is not affected by all these things happening in their lives.

"You always do what you want to do. You want me to leave you right. Fine I will leave you. Goodbye Mr. Malhotra." Vanya replied him wiping her tears with a determined look on her face.

"Vanya listen to me. It's not-" Reyansh started but was interrupted by Vanya.

"You told me to leave you and I am doing exactly that same. Please Reyansh, I need some space to think. Take care and goodbye." Vanya replied him and left him to pack her bags.

Reyansh sat on the bed holding his head with both his hands which resting on his knees.

"Ansh." Vanya whispered slowly and Reyansh lifted his head to see her staying with packed bags ready to leave him.

"Vanya I-" Reyansh sighed and looked here and there not meeting her eyes.
"It's okay Ansh. You don't have to say anything. I understand but I still need some space to think about all these things. I know you are doing this for my well being. Take care of yourself and don't skip your meals please." Vanya replied him and turned around to go.

"Take care." Reyansh replied one last time and then she was out of their room and probably his life too.

********

Vanya was walking in the road aimlessly thinking about everything that had happened in her life in the past few days. She didn't understand what she was going to do next.

I think I will have to go Navya's home now that u don't have anywhere else to go as I don't know anyone.

She took slow steps and stood near the footpath waiting for a taxi to come and take her to her destination. She was lost in her thoughts when she saw a 3 men walking towards her. They looked quite scary, covered with tattoos from head to toes.

She looked away and tried to leave that place when one of the men grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him. She stiffened and struggled to free her arm from that man's clutches but he was much more stronger than her.

"Leave me. Who are you?" She questioned him trying to stop herself from panicking.

"He-" Before she could scream for help, that man injected her and taped her mouth. As it was a secluded street, no one could be seen and this gave made their job more easy.

Before she can do anything she blacked out and was thrown inside the car.
Suddenly her phone started ringing and the caller id flashed Ansh. One of the man who was sitting beside her took her phone and threw it out of the car.

They soon reached their destination which was an abandoned warehouse and made sure she was safely locked inside one room.

"We have to meet Big Boss and tell him that we had done the job which he has assigned us." One of the man said after getting inside the car.

"Yes you are right and we also need to get our payment." The other man smirked evilly and they drove off leaving the poor soul alone.

After a few hours.........

"Did you get her?" Big boss asked them who silently bowed their heads in respect and the nodded.

"Yes boss. We left her in that old warehouse. She won't gain consciousness at least for one day.

"Good job. I will be coming there tomorrow to see her.my PA will give you three your payment." He smirked and drank some more planning what to do next.

"Reyansh Malhotra, I will see what you can do now. I kidnapped you wife and you will never know about her whereabouts unless I reveal it to you which I will not do so. I lost someone who was very precious to me because of you and your dad. Now it's time you lose your someone special." He smirked evilly and drank some more.

********

Reyansh Malhotra's P.O.V
It's been more than 5 hours since she left. Why didn't she lift her call? Is she okay? She must have reached Navya's home because I know she will go there as she doesn't know anyone else here. I think I should just call her.

"Hello?" Navya replied me.

"Um Navya, can I talk to Vanya once. I tried calling but her phone is unreachable." I told her.

"What? Why will Vanya be with me. She's not here. I don't want to intrude but did you both like have a fight or something? I am worried for her." She replied me.

"What do you mean she's not there with you? Does she know anyone other than you?" I asked her frantically.

"N-no I don't think so. She only knows Samyuktha aunty who was our caretaker and also the owner of the orphanage in which we lived. But she can't go there because s-she's not alive anymore." Navya replied me which made me more restless.

"Okay I will talk to you later. I will tell you everything later. Bye." I said and hung up.

Oh god. What is happening. Where did Vanya go? D-did something happen to her.
Shit. I should tell this to Arjun. God I don't want anything happening to her.

"Hello Arjun? Can you come to my home? I have to talk to about something important. It's urgent." I said him.

"Yeah sure. Don't worry I am on my way." Arjun replied me and hung up.

After 2 hours......

"Rey? What the fu*k happened? Why are you so tensed?" Arjun asked me holding my shoulder.

"Arjun I think Vanya is kidnapped."

"What?" He shouted with shock plastered in his face.

*******
Author's Note
Hello everyone! Hope you all are doing fine. I am really sorry for not updating all these days but from now on I am going to give regular updates. As I said I was busy with my finals so I couldn't update and I know it's a short chapter. But I hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Also I have decided that I will be updating twice a week or maybe thrice. As many of you couldn't see the chapter I deleted it and re-published it again. Don't forget to vote, comment and share my story if you like it. Have a nice day and keep smiling. ❤️❤️