Chapter-15

Reyansh Malhotra's P.O.V
Vanya was all silent lost in her thoughts and I too didn't try to make any conversation as I know she's not in the state to talk right now. I have to give her some time.

"Ansh." Vanya called me looking down.
"I am here. Don't worry. I won't leave you." I assured her as from today onwards I am going to set certain rules and she's going to obey them.
After this incident I don't think I can take any risk regarding her safety.

I noticed she was holding her wrist and it looked like she was in pain.
I went closer took hold of her arm.
"Did he do this?" I asked her my temper raising.
"Y-yeah." She answered me slowly looking at my reaction.
"That bloody bastard." I murmured under my breathe.

I took hold of her other arm and started checking if there any more injuries.
I saw finger prints on her neck and I tilted her neck to see that it was already forming a bruise.

"Baby go and take a shower. I will apply pain reliever after you come back. Alright." I told her softly and she nodded her and I can still see the tear stains on her face.

I went into walk-in closet and changed into my track pants.
I was waiting for her to come so that I can apply pain reliever. Dammit. How can I be so careless. This is all my fault. I should have been more careful regarding this matter.

I heard the clicking sound and turned around to see Vanya wearing my shirt. God. She's looking so beautiful. So hot. I controlled my perverted thoughts and signalled her to sit beside.

She was still looking depressed and I felt very hurt looking at her. I sighed and took hold of her hand.

"Vanya! Now your are not in your senses to talk so I am not going to ask you anything but tomorrow you are going to tell me everything so that I can take care of that bastard and also i hope you remember about that important talk." I informed her and she looked up at me and nodded her head.

I continued applying the pain reliever to her arms, wrists, her neck and also her waist. Fuck.

I looked up at her and noticed her trying to control her tears.
I sighed and pulled her into my arms.
She started sobbing uncontrollably and I rubbed her back and kissed her temple and forehead.

"Ssshh baby it's alright. I am here sweetheart. I promise to protect you. Please don't cry baby. I can't see you cry. Stop crying." I cooed and whispered sweet nothings into her ear.

I made her sleep on our bed and then took her in my arms. She place her head on her chest and I placed my hands on her waist.

"Ansh? Why am I so naive and gullible? Why do I trust wrong people every time. I never knew Ajay would do like this. I though he treated me like his sister. But the thing he did today was so disgusting. How could he even do that?" Vanya asked me crying.

"Shh baby don't cry. I know what type of a person he was. And all this time I was trying to protect you. I wanted to show you his true colours but I knew you didn't trust me. So I was waiting for the right time to expose him. He misused your trust on him. I am so sorry sweetheart. All this happened because of me." I said her everything feeling guilty.

"No Ansh. It's not your fault. It's my fault for trusting the wrong people every time. I should have known when he behaved like that In the party but I chose to ignore it. I trust you Ansh. I know you won't let anything bad happen to me. In the past you broke my heart and I decided to never see you again in my life. You broke my trust. But I realised that even though you don't love you care for me at least and I am happy even though I still didn't forgive for what you did in the past." Vanya said giving him a small smile.

Oh baby only if you know how wrong you are. I love you so much and I will propose you and also tell everything about my past and also about my reasons.