Chapter-9

Reyansh Malhotra's P.O.V
I woke up in the next morning with a mild headache. Everything that happened yesterday flashed inside my mind. Fuck this shit. I am tired of my dad ruling my life. I won't let this happen. How did they even think that I will marry that bitch. I know she's only marrying me for my looks and more importantly for my money and my status.

I can expect this from my dad because everything is like a business deal for him. Of course I was like him in the past but I changed and this Change was possible only because of my darling. I have to make her mine. And I know this is the only way.

That bastard is back I don't know what is he gonna do now. Her life is in a threat and no one should be able to even touch her. But how can my mom do this to her one and only son? She knows what type of a girl that bitch is. But still. Un-freaking-believable.

I got up rubbing my eyes and went to the washroom to take a shower. I got ready and soon I was in the kitchen to prepare something for myself as Mary, my housekeeper won't be able to come for a few days. Today I have to talk with my parents about this shit.

I took my car keys and went to my parking lot to choose a car for myself to drive.

Later after 15 minutes I am standing in front of my office. I sighed dejectedly and entered inside.
I went inside my private elevator and started walking inside my cabin. I made sure that Vanya's desk is in my cabin itself so that I can keep a check on her.

I heard a knock on my door.
"Come in." I replied absentmindedly as I was busy in checking some files.

I didn't have to look up to know who it was as her scent wafted to my nostrils. Familiar strawberry mixed with cinnamon. So addicting. God! I groaned inwardly. Her scent itself is a huge turn on for me. Her voice snapped me out of my thoughts where I was fantasising her in my bedroom naked. Wow! If only she knows what I am thinking right now, no doubt she will kill me.

"Uh Mr Malhotra." She called me hesitantly.
"Yes sweetheart?" I answered her staring intensely.
"Excuse me sir I think we are in office and I don't have any relation with you so I would like it if you would behave professionally. My name is Vanya not sweetheart." She told me coldly.

What happened to her now? Ugh.
I cleared my throat answered calmly "This is my office and I am the CEO here so it's my wish. I can call you whatever I want. And darling that's your cabin so you can start working now. I want you to start arranging this files alphabetically. You may go now."
She wants to maintain a professional relationship with me right? Then so be it.

She glared at with fire blazing in her beautiful eyes and it just turned me on. She looks so hot when she's angry.
She went away taking those files from my table and started working without even sparing a glance at me.

What the fuck? What happened to her. Why is she giving me the cold shoulder now? She's behaving so rudely and I think there's something else than our past.

Fuck! Did she by any chance know about that my so called marriage with that bitch? No but how can she know? I thought it was confidential or that's what I assumed. I realised that the media was also present when my dad announced and they even clicked our pics. Fucking paparazzi. I was too mad to notice anything. Ugh Fuck my life. I have to tell her everything but will she listen? Will she even trust me? Dammit.

I have to talk with my parents. I was staring at her continuously and I know she felt me staring but she didn't say anything. Ugh I think after clearing this shit I have to take the next step. A step which is going to bind us forever.