Chapter-30

Third Person's P.O.V

"Are you sure about the location." Arjun asked.

"Yes, I am sure Vanya is here. Did you call the cops?" Reyansh questioned him.

"Yes. They will be here in an hour. It's too dangerous so we have to be careful." Arjun replied him.

"We don't have much time left. There are two guards at the entrance but we don't know how many more are there inside. It's better we hurry up.

Arjun and Reyansh along with their guards were hiding behind the bushes waiting for the right time to attack.

Reyansh took down one guard while Arjun took care of the other one. There were many rooms inside making it difficult for them to find where is Vanya. While they were in the middle of searching, Reyansh realised that all the rooms were unlocked except for one. He called Arjun and along with the guards tried to break the door but were unsuccessful. It was an old warehouse and the lock was also not intact so it was easy for them to break the lock and finally after a second attempt, they managed to break free and Reyansh saw Vanya and also a stranger whose back was facing Reyansh.

"This might be the Big a Boss." Reyansh muttered under his breath.

"Reyansh." Vanya whispered and blacked out.

Reyansh quickly took hold of her body and ordered his guards to take care if the Big Boss.

"How did you find this place." He shrieked and tried to escape but the guards blocked his way making it impossible for him to escape.

He took out his pistol and aimed it Arjun who was standing near the door.

"Tell them to leave me or else I'll kill you." He warned Arjun who was silently standing near the door.

"Kill me." Arjun replied nonchalantly with a smirk on his face.

"Arjun! Are you crazy?" Reyansh yelled before carrying Vanya in his arms.

"Rey you take care of Vanya. I'll take care of him. Don't worry." Arjun replied and signalled him to leave.

"But-" Reyansh was interrupted by Arjun.

"I said leave. I will take care of him." Arjun said sternly.

Reyansh was reluctant to leave but seeing Vanya's condition he quickly nodded his head and left from there.

He was about to pull the trigger when suddenly everything became dark.

"What the hell." Arjun cursed under his breath and ordered the guards to take hold of that man.

After a few minutes when the light returned, Arjun noticed that the man had escaped.

"Shit." He cursed and raked his hands through his hair.

*********

Vanya Reyansh Malhotra's P.O.V

I tried to open my eyes but was blinded by the bright sunlight coming from the windows. Where am I? I remember seeing Reyansh before I blacked out.

My head was pounding and I slowly tried to get up. I looked around my surroundings and realised that I am in a hospital.

"Vanya?! Thank god you finally woke up. How are you feeling baby?" Reyansh questioned taking hold of her hand.

"I am fine but my head is paining a lot." Vanya replied while holding her head.

"What happened? Where is that man?" Vanya questioned him.

"He escaped." Reyansh clenched his fists.

"Oh. R-Reyansh I have to tell you something." Vanya said him looking down.

"Not now. You need rest. I'll ask then doctor when you will be discharged and then we can go home. We can talk after going home." Reyansh replied and stood up.

"I'll be back in a few minutes. Call me if you need anything." He said and left.

********

Third Person's P.O.V

"Rey do you know who is that man? Why did they kidnap Vanya?" Arjun asked him.

"He Big Boss. He took Vanya because he knows what she means to me. He just wants to kill me." Reyansh replied blankly.

"What!? But why does he wants to kill you?" Arjun asked him confused.

"It's a long story. I just found out that my dad is not my real dad. I-I was adopted." Reyansh said him.

"I can't believe this. What the hell is happening." Arjun muttered.

"He was previously involved with them for money. He told me all this yesterday because he was feeling guilty. This was the reason why we were able to find where is Vanya because he knows Big Boss might be the one who kidnapped her." Reyansh concluded and took a deep breath.

He didn't know what to do. He was emotionally and physically drained.

"I don't know what to do now. Everything is so messed up and I-" Reyansh sat down with a thud and ran his fingers through his hair.

"Whnever you need help, remember that I am always there for you. We have to something before anything bad happens. I know you don't want to lose your loved ones. First we have yo talk to your dad. Only then we can plan further." Arjun told him and patted his shoulder.

"What about Ajay? Did he gain consciousness?" Reyansh questioned him.

"Not yet. But he will, soon." Arjun replied him.

*******

"B-Boss are you o-okay?" His commander in chief questioned nervously.

"Do I look like I am okay you fool." Big boss yelled and took out his pistol and pointed it at him.

"I want to know how did they find that place. Did anyone if you helped them. I'll not leave anyone who betrays me. Tell me the truth." He asked calmly and the other man shivered in fear.

"B-Boss we really don't know how they found the location." That man replied looking down nervously.

"Then how did they find goddamnit." He shouted like a maniac and killed the person mercilessly.

"You don't deserve to live you ungrateful brat." He spat and left the place asking guards to clean up the place.

*******
Author's Note
Hello everyone!! Hope you all are doing fine. Vote, comment and share if you like it. Thank you for reading. Have a nice day and keep smiling. 😀😀