Chapter-35

Third Person's P.O.V

"Reyansh?" Vanya called him timidly, fiddling with her fingers.

Reyansh was back home after talking to Arjun and making sure that he's fine. Although he didn't want to leave his side, Arjun persuaded him to go back home as he claimed that Vanya needed Reyansh more than him.

"Yeah baby? What happened?" Reyansh asked her concerned.

"I-I..." Vanya gulped loudly.

"It's okay baby. Tell me. What's the matter?" He asked her softly.

"Reyansh I am pregnant. W-We are going to be parents." Vanya announced and blushed furiously.

"W-What? Oh my god? Are you serious?" Reyansh exclaimed and lifted her in his arms making her squeal in delight.

"Yes." She confirmed and he kissed her in her lips to show his love and adoration.

He placed his hands in her stomach and softly caressed it.

"I got to know about this yesterday but I was scared if your reaction. Are you happy?." Vanya asked him nervously.

"Of course I am happy. Is that even a question to ask. In fact I am ecstatic. Thank you so much baby." Reyansh said and pecked her forehead.

Vanya smiled brightly and hugged him tightly, resting her head on his chest.

"Vanya..I am sorry." Reyansh apologised suddenly and she lifted her head in confusion.

"Why are you apologising?" She asked looking at him with a perplexed face.

"For leaving and hurting you. I am so sorry." He said and sighed.

Vanya looked at him for a few seconds and shook her head softly.

"I know that you did that to protect me. Even thought it was hurtful, I am sure you must have done that with good intentions so please forget whatever has happened in the past and let's just move on for us, our children and our future together." Vanya said softly and interlinked their fingers.

Reyansh smiled at her lovingly with a grateful expression on his face.

"Thank you so much for forgiving me. I love you." Reyansh murmured and kissed her forehead.

"I love you too." Vanya reciprocated and smiled at him sweetly.

******

Reyansh invited his parents, Arjun and Navya for a small get together and also to announce the good news. Navya was with Vanya, happily chatting with each other as they were meeting after after a long time. Reyansh cleared his throat and everyone present there looked at him curiously.

"I and Vanya here wanted to share a good news with you all." He announced and took hold of Vanya's hand.

"We are going to become parents soon." He announced and Arjun gave him a hug, happy for his friend.

"Oh me god. Congratulations Vanya." Navya exclaimed, giving her a tight hug.

"Thank you." Vanya replied blushed and blushed furiously.

"I am so happy! I am going to be a grandmother." Mrs. Malhotra said gushed looking at the couple.

She was happy that finally she and her husband are going to become grandparents. She excitedly hugged Vanya and Reyansh and congratulated them.