Chapter-8

Reyansh Malhotra's P.O.V
Oh shit! What have I done. Ugh. Why can't I control myself when I am around her. Dammit. I wanted to make things right but here I think I am making them more complicated. But it's not my fault. She looked so irresistible in my shirt and I couldn't control myself anymore. Any man likes it when he sees his woman wearing his shirt.

I was in my room surrounded by my thoughts when I suddenly remembered something. Fuck. That bastard is back. Now I have to protect my sweetheart at any cost. He was the one who ruined everything and I know this time he has gotten some hidden intentions.

I won't let him hurt my angel more. First I have to show his true colours to Vanya. Only then I can take any step forward. Yes. I sighed and closed my eyes.

My thoughts again wandered over to that dangerous territory. Damn. Her oh so soft and plump lips. Her scent. Her hair. The way she calls me Ansh. God she's driving me crazy.

She use to love calling me Ansh. While all my family members and my close friends call me Rey, she chose to call me Ansh as a way to be different from all of them.

I smiled thinking of that lucky day when I first texted her thinking her as someone else. The best day of my life. Sigh. Sweetheart I have to make you mine. And I know how you are going to be mine forever.

I decided to take rest and I know that even she's sleeping in her room.
_______________________________________
Vanya Kumar's P.O.V
I woke up in the next morning on an unfamiliar bed and all sort of thoughts entered my mind.
Where am I? Whose place is this? Did someone kidnap me? Omg omg. I was freaking out when everything that happened yesterday entered my mind.

Oh god I am in Ansh's pent house. I freed myself from the sheets and went inside the washroom to free my bladder.

I brushed my teeth using the spare brush, showered and wore my same saree again as I can't leave this house in Ansh's shirt.

I draped my saree and slowly went outside to see if he's awake. I didn't find him anywhere so I assumed he must be still sleeping.

I quickly made his favourite coffee and breakfast and wrote a note to him. Yes I still remember every single thing about him and yes I still do care for him. I sighed and quickly took my clutch and found a taxi. I reached my house in about 20 minutes and as today is Sunday there will be no office so I decided to change my clothes and sleep for sometime.

I am glad I don't have to face him today or I don't know what will I do.

I changed into my shorts and a tank top jumped on my bed to sleep. It's still 7 in the morning. I sighed. I have to tell Navya everything today. With all these thoughts in my mind I don't know when sleep took over me.
_______________________________________
"Vanya are you going to tell me everything at least now." Navya asked me looking damn serious.
"Yeah." I sighed.

I told her everything starting from the day when I met him again after 5 long years to the incident which happened yesterday.
"Wow! So your telling me that he's back and he wants you to be his personal assistant and you can't even resign because of a shitty contract?" She asked me exasperated.

"Um yeah?" It sounded more like a question.
"And yesterday he became all cave man and took you to his house where you both romanced?" She asked me.
"Yeah." I sighed.
"Great going." She told me.
"Ugh will u stop taunting me and tell what should I do now?" I asked her seriously.
"You can't do anything except being his personal assistant till the contract is terminated." She told me.
"Yeah that's right. So I have to see his face everyday for 2 long years?" I asked her terrified.
"Yes darling, you don't have any option other than that." She replied me sweetly.
I sighed.
"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, I saw Ajay yesterday at the party. After graduating I never saw him again. I don't know where did he vanish." I asked her looking confused.
"Oh okay." She frowned.
"Ugh I am bored." I asked her looking frustrated.
"Me tooo." She replied me.
"What will we do then?" I asked her.
"Shall we go to the library now?" She asked me.
"Yeah okay that's a great idea." I replied her.
Anyone other person will go to a club or something on a Sunday night. But we both were nerds from the school day itself. We were not so interested in those clubs and pubs. It's better to go to the library and read some books.