Chapter-23

Vanya Reyansh Malhotra's P.O.V
I was tossing and turning around on the bed but I was not able to sleep. I don't know why but I have a feeling that something bad is going to happen. I am scared. I really am. I just want live peacefully with Reyansh.

I sighed and got up from the bed to go to the kitchen to get some water as I know I was not going get any sleep now.

It was raining heavily and the sound of thunder is making me more scared. I just want to go back home and sleep in Ansh's arms peacefully.

I took slow steps to the kitchen and when I was going to drink water, I heard some sounds coming from the living room. Oh my god. Who is it? Is that a thief. But how can it be a thief. The security is tight and also the doors are locked.

I was terrified and took hold of a knife. I was taking slow steps to the living when someone caught hold of my wrist and pulled me.

"Ah." I screamed loudly and before I could do anything, the person holding me captive spoke stooping me in my tracks.

Oh my god. It was Reyansh. I could recognise this voice anywhere.

"Shh baby it's me. Rey. Don't shout. We wouldn't want to wake everyone up one, do we?" He whispered and bit my earlobe making me shiver from the sensation.

"Oh my god! Ansh you scared me. You idiot." I chided him sighing in relief.

"I am sorry babe. Now come on let's go to our room. We can talk there and please for god sake keep that knife away." He muttered and took hold of that knife from my hand.

"I thought it was a thief or someone. How would I think it was going to be you." I replied, my face burning with embarrassment.

"Your so cute." He chucked pinching my cheeks and I swatted his hands annoyed.

"Okay now let's go to our room. We can continue there. I missed you so much." He murmured, nuzzling his face in my neck.

He lifted me in his arms, bridal style and carried me to our room upstairs.

When we both settled down, I asked him the question which was bothering me from the time he left me hurriedly to go somewhere.

"Where were you till now? Is everything okay?" I asked him running my fingers in his soft hair.

Ansh was currently laying his head on my lap and he looked like he would fall asleep any moment now.

"It's nothing Vanya. Don't worry. Everything is under control. I feel so tired. Come lets sleep." He said getting up and pulling me to him.

I nodded unsure but decided to let go of the matter as if it's something serious then he would tell me.

I rested my head on his naked chest and running my hands freely from his shoulder to his stomach.

His hands were on my waist holding tightly and I slept peacefully in his strong and and protective arms.

********

Third persons P.O.V
"Arjun, is everything under control? I don't want anyone else to be involved other than the people we know. This has to be a secret." Reyansh reminded him again about the plan.