Chapter-16

Reyansh Malhotra's P.O.V
"Sir, you asked for all the information of this Big Boss right. Here are some important details. We were not able to collect much information because he doesn't trust anyone and all the information is confidential. But we managed to get some important details bribing the guards there. And don't worry Sir they won't reveal anything to him as we have given them extra cash and even if they reveal then they will be taken care." One of my best private investigator Peter said giving me the file which contained all the information.

Hmm. He must be quite intelligent. He sure knows how to run his illegal business.

"Thank you Peter and you and your team will receive your cheques. Good job." I told and dismissed him.

There is some relation between this local Mafia and and Ajay. Is he really Ajay?? Is there something I am missing? Is his real name Ajay?? I know dad has many enemies but why is he targeting Vanya? Is it because they know she's my weakness? I have to find out everything.

I was lost in my thoughts when someone knocked on my door.

"Sir may I come in?" Vanya asked addressing me as sir and I rolled my eyes at her stupidity.

"Oh come on Vanya! Everyone know that you are Mrs. Reyansh Malhotra. Don't be stupid. And never address me as sir or Mr. Malhotra. I am your husband now so just call me Ansh. Got it?" I ordered her.

"Okay okay." She replied and I smiled.

"So what happened? Do you need anything?" I asked her curiously.

"Uh no. I just want to make sure you are your lunch and  I know you always skip your meals working like the workaholic you are." She said rolling her eyes.

"Okay then. Come let's eat together." I said her.

She smiled and say beside me.
She really is a good cook. Wow! We both ate together and talking about some random topics?
___________________________________
It was 10 already and I am already late. God dammit. Vanya will kill me today.

I quickly started my car and and managed to reach home within 10 minutes
"Ansh? Why are you coming home late everyday. Is everything okay?? You are looking tired." Vanya said looking at me concerned.

Wow!! She really is something. I thought she will get mad and scold me but here she's worried for me. She really is a blessing. I am lucky to have her. I was a fool to hurt in the past, if only she knew how much I regret hurting her. Fuck my life.

"Ansh?" She shook me lightly and I came out of my reverie.
"I am okay baby. And everything is under control. It's just that there's too much work pending in office and I have to complete. Nothing else. Don't worry okay?" I assured her and she nodded unsure.

"Okay so let's have dinner? I am starving." I told her ams she cracked a small smile.
"Yes now you go and freshen up and I will arrange the table." She said me and was about to go but I stopped her.

"Umm Vanya? Where is mom? Did she eat? Is she sleeping?" I fired her with questions.

"Shh calm down. Yes she ate and now she's sleeping peacefully in her room. And Ansh, mom said that she will be leaving as uncle is asking for her." Vanya said and I nodded my head.

I am happy my mom accepted her. If my dad too accepted them I would have been double happy. But it's okay. At least I have my mom's support.

I shook my to clear all the thoughts and went inside my room to freshen up.

I changed into my night clothes and went outside to the dining room to have home made dinner by my Vanya.

It's been so many days I had home made food and I am happy my Vanya is cooking for me.