Chapter-31

Third Person's P.O.V

"Do you need anything?" Reyansh questioned Vanya who settled herself on the bed.

"No. I am okay." Vanya answered looking at him.

She was discharged today, seeing she was completely fit and fine. She was not given food except for water for three days as a result of which she fainted. They were back home after spending two days in the hospital.

"Reyansh we have to talk." Vanya told him, taking hold of his hand as he was about to leave.

"Vanya we can talk tomorrow. You have to rest now." Reyansh replied sighing.

"Rey why don't you understand? I don't know why you are avoiding this talk." Vanya said frustrated and confused.

She was worried for him, she was scared that something may happen to him, especially after the talk between her and that unknown man.

"I have some work to do. We will talk tomorrow okay? You need rest." Reyansh replied and walked away banging the door on his way.

"What happened to him." Vanya whispered and sighed, deciding to take a quick nap as she was emotionally and physically drained.

After a few hours......

Reyansh was sitting on the beside Vanya who was sleeping peacefully. He removed the strands of hair that were falling on her face, disturbing her sleep.

"I am so sorry. All this is because of me. I only wanted to protect. I just found out that my father is not real father and that I was adopted. I can't believe he was the one who was helping that man." Reyansh murmured softly while looking at her.

Vanya stirred and opened her slowly to see Reyansh sitting beside, holding her hand and lost in his own thoughts.

"Reyansh." Vanya called out and he looked at her startled.

"Are you okay? Do you need anything?" Reyansh questioned her who hooded her head in a no slowly.

"Who is that man? Why is he trying to kill you?" Vanya asked him

"Vanya it's a long story. I am adopted." He dropped the bomb.

"What?" Vanya whispered shell shocked.

"Yes my parents are not my real parents. My mom died after giving birth to me and dad was an honest police officer. That man is a criminal. To put a stop all his illegal activities my father worked hard and in the way killed his son. My mom doesn't know anything. It's my dad who was involved. That man got to know about me and wanted to kill me right away. But I was still a child and he wanted my father to feel how is it to lose your son. He killed my real dad and told Mr. Malhotra to take care of me till I am old enough. I don't know why he killed my father so easily when he clearly wanted my dad to go through that pain." Reyansh concluded sighing heavily.

"Oh my god!" Vanya exclaimed.

"I don't know how to feel now. I don't want to hurt mom by telling her all these things. She would be shattered completely if she gets to know about my dad. I don't want to hurt her." Reyansh said frowning.

"He told me something about you kidnapping Ajay. I didn't know Ajay was his son. But that can't be possible because I personally met his parents and he certainly is not his father. I am confused. What's happening?" Vanya said and Reyansh nodded.

"Yeah I already know that. He's claiming Ajay to be his son but I already asked my PI to get me Ajay's information. His father is... I don't remember his name. Wait a sec." Reyansh said and went to take out Ajay's file.