Chapter-24

Vanya Reyansh Malhotra's P.O.V
I was hurt. Very bad. I didn't understand why would Ansh behave with like that? What was my fault in this? Of course this is my problem. She's my friend and only relation before he even came into my life.

How can he say those harsh words so easily? We were now slowly building up our relationship and he just has to do something like this. I loved him, I still love him and will forever love him. He's the only man in my life.

I am so confused right now that I am not able to think straight.

"Vanya why didn't you have your dinner?" Reyansh questioned me startling me.

I didn't reply him. I atleast deserve an explanation as why he behaved like that in the car. He didn't even have back at me after uttering those hurtful words. How much more stubborn can he be?

I can be more stubborn than him.

"Vanya I asked you a question. Reply me dammit." He said tuning me harshly.

I ignored him and tried to free myself from his arms but in vain. Obviously he's more stronger than me.

"Are you just going to ignore me now? Don't behave like a child Vanya." He growled making me angry.

"It's my wish if I want to eat or no. Why do you care. If your hungry just go and eat and I am not behaving like a child.

"Fine be like that. Your right. I don't care. Good-fucking-night." He replied me and before I could comprehend, he left the room, slamming the door making me flinch.

I controlled. I really controlled the tears that were threatening to fall but the moment he left they fell from my eyes and I felt like going to some desert area and hide myself from the world. I have no one in this world except Reyansh and Navya. He's my husband and I slowly began to trust him but he had to behave like this.

Why is everyone hell bent on breaking my already fragile heart over and over? Why is God punishing for something I have not done.

This is becoming too much. If he was eventually going to behave like this then why did he have to raise my hopes? Why did he come back to my life again?

I was frustrated. I felt like hitting something. Anything.

I sobbed and sobbed till the darkness engulfed me completely.

********

Third person's P.O.V

"Bastard, you really thought I would reveal everything once you torture me like this. Aww your so naive Reyansh Malhotra. I really pity Vanya for having a pathetic excuse of a husband like you. If I would have been her choice then I-" he spat the blood when Reyansh punched him again on his face.

"Never, never take Vanya's name from your filthy mouth asshole. It won't take me seconds to kill you and leave your dead body to rot." Reyansh growled angrily punching him continuously on his face.

"Oh but you won't kill me. Aha let me rephrase it. You cannot kill me. You need me." He laughed evilly.

"You bastard." Reyansh grabbed a fistful of hair and punched him continuously and Ajay been to lose his consciousness. But he didn't stop. He was burning in anger and his eyes became red.