Chapter-13

Reyansh Malhotra's P.O.V
Ugh. I think my head is going to burst. She said she's going to ruin me and my wife. This is the second time she's threatening me. And they definitely are not empty threats. She's gonna do something and I have to be careful regarding Vanya.

And then this bastard Ajay. Ugh so many problems.
It was 7 in the evening and I was sitting in my room massaging my head.

"Vanya." I called her.
"Yeah?" She asked me coming inside.
"Can you get me aspirin and a glass of water." I asked her still rubbing my forehead.
"Okay. I will be right back." She replied me softly.

I was leaning on the headrest, waiting for her to come fast.
___________________________________
Vanya Reyansh Malhotra's P.O.V
I was in the kitchen preparing dinner for us when I suddenly heard him calling me.
I went inside his room to check if he's alright as he was having a severe headache.

"Can you get me aspirin and a glass of water?" He asked me rubbing his forehead.
"Yeah I will be right back." I answered him softly and quickly went inside the kitchen.

I came back after a while with water and aspirin to see leaning against the headrest closing his eyes.
I silently went inside and shook him lightly.

He opened his and took the aspirin from my hand and I gave him water.
He looked like he was in pain.
"Umm would you like me to give you a massage?" I asked him hesitantly.
"Yes please." He replied me lowly so I sat on the bed and told him to sit on the floor in front me.

I took the bottle of oil which I brought with me and poured some on my hand.

I started massaging his head and he sighed closing his eyes.
"Hmm..." He hummed blissfully and kept his head on my lap. My hands froze.

"Don't stop." Ansh groaned and I continued massaging his head.
______________________________________
Ansh was sleeping in his room and here I was bored, having nothing to do. Ugh.
My stomach was growling so I decided to eat something.
When I was about go to the kitchen the door bell rang.
I looked at the watch to see it 8. Who is it at this time.

I opened the door and was shocked to see Ansh's parents, my in-laws standing outside.

"Uh please come in." I invited them.
"You don't have to tell us. This is our son's place so we can come here anytime we want." My mother-in-law replied me looking disgusted.

I swallowed my tears and just gave them a smile.
"Where is Rey?" My father-in-law frowned looking around for my husband.

"He's in his room sleeping." I replied them and silently went to the kitchen to bring some refreshments.

I heard some murmurs and then it became silent.
I came back to the living room to see it was empty. Maybe they are in Ansh's room.
__________________________________
Reyansh Malhotra's P.O.V
I woke up from my deep slumber feeling fresh and looked at the time to see it was 7:45.
The massage Vanya gave cured my headache and now my stomach was growling loudly.

I quickly got up, showered and wore my night clothes.
I was in the middle of setting my hair when someone rang the bell.
Who must be now at this time?
I was gonna see who it was when the door of my room opened and came in my mom and dad.

"Um mom and dad? What are you both doing here at this time?" I asked them bewildered.
"Oh now we can't even visit our son." My mom said sarcastically.