Chapter Two

Updated on: 09th Sept' 20.

Chapter Two - Being Named As A Second Mother

-----

ALEX'S POV

"Morning it is." I yawned while opening my eyes as my alarm croaked beside me, on my nightstand. I put it off. I stood up and immediately walked to my little brown puppy.

"Morning, Browny." I greeted my six-month-old Labrador Retriever. It barked cutely at me. I couldn't believe that he will grow into a tough dog in a few months.

It was still big. I crouched down and pet him and he made a sweet growling noise telling me that he was enjoying it. I smiled looking at him. I left him to play with his soft dog toys and some hello kitty toy.

Yeah, he had a weird obsession with hello kitty. Even though he was a guy.

To be real, last year my Labrador; Gorge, died and I was way too depressed because I had been living with it for as long as I could remember. But before anything, Martin and Celia decided to gift me a new lab, two months ago when it was my 27th birthday.

13th November.

When I had the lab, it was already four months old. It got mixed up with me very well, cause I had a good experience with dogs. And I loved them. I let him play with his toys and exited my room.

I immediately walked down to the gym that I had in my penthouse. I did my gym and after that, I immediately took a shower and got off​ the house. Today, there was no breakfast for me, as Dory had gone to Ben. I missed her.

I took the elevator and straight to the ground floor. Usually, I'd go to the 24th floor, just below my penthouse, but today was different.

My office was located beneath my penthouse, so I loved it. And the whole building was mine, so I had no issues, whatsoever. Working was quite easy as I had everything at hand and I was always on time.

But today, I had a special meeting to attend at a café. I exited the building and drove towards the café. It was an important meeting for my company.

He was weird because when I asked him to come to my office, he just said that he didn't feel like it. That was his words. I could've just ignored that guy and his offer but if only it wasn't important for my company.

Damn it! It was very important.

So, without anything, I had to deal with this guy and his attitude. And also make an impression so that I'd have good power over him.

I reached the café with Loris. Loris was being my temporary PA and employee, too. I did make him work a lot, but the guy never complained. And he was friends with Dad, too.

He was one of the trusted guys.

When I reached the café, I wanted to use the washroom so I asked a waitress, who was taking our order, the way to the washroom. She directed me the way and I went to so my business.

When I was done, I was walking back to the table when I felt completely cold and wet. The same waitress had bumped into me with a glass of water that I caught efficiently, but I was dripping wet.

Anger rose inside me. I had a f*cking important meeting to attend and I was all wet. How bad impression this would give on the client?! My nose flared in anger.

"God damn it! Can't you see where you go?! I can't believe such a nice place has such stupid, irresponsible and clumsy people for waitressing​! Do you even have any idea that I have an important meeting? How would it look now?" I yelled at her.