Chapter Fifty-Nine

Updated on: 24th Mar' 20

Chapter Fifty-Nine - Being Named As A Lovely Person.

-----

GRACE'S POV

I was shocked by her statement and I looked at her wide-eyed.

"Really? Why would you even want a story on them, anyway?" I asked trying to be subtle and act like I had nothing to do with the story like it wasn't my life they wanted to telecast.

"Don't you know, it's like they are one hella couple and wait...I know you! You are Grace Duncan! God, I can't believe you're dating Mr.Billionaire and you're not a bitch." She said and then realized that there was her little girl beside us.

"I...Thank you, I guess. But, I have to go now." I muttered and immediately rushed to the entrance to find Alex. A car was waiting there and I immediately rushed and sat inside. I huffed and closed my eyes to calm myself off.

"Alex?" I questioned as I didn't find him in the car.

"Am I in the wrong car? Is this the car for Mr.Chadwick?" I asked the driver. He wasn't Romero, Alex's driver.

"This is the right car, Ma'am. Sir left because he couldn't find you and asked me to drop you at a place, where he'll come and pick you up. And it's been reporters everywhere, so I suggest you roll the windows up. And don't make contact with anyone." He informed and I sighed. 

Alex wouldn't leave me like this, but if the driver knew about the reporters, it was definitely Alex who informed him.

"Okay, let's go," I said and I rolled up the window. I felt like someone called me as, 'Ace', but that would be just Alex and he wasn't even here. I shook my head and relaxed until I reached my destination.

-----

ALEX'S POV

I had one of the wonderful nights of my life and I couldn't believe Grace was completely mine. She was the purest soul and I was able to touch her, in ways no one ever had. I'd never forget the night, ever.

Also, a very sexy morning.

We visited Nonno and everything was great and we decided to leave the hospital as he was about to rest. Dad and Mom were staying, but I and Grace would go and do a little sightseeing as Grace never been here before.

I had a call, so Grace suggested that she go and wait downstairs until I finished the call. And I agreed.

"Yes, Loris?" I asked in confusion because I had clearly informed him that I wouldn't take any calls.

"Cruz, it's a big deal and very important. Reporters have swamped in Italy as you and Grace have been there. The news is out about you and Grace and that poor girl will be swayed by questions she'd never wanna hear. Protect her, Cruz." I was shaken by the news.

"Oh, damn! How did they get a hold on me and Grace?" I asked him immediately.

"I'd say one of the bad wishers from the party and someone from prison." He said and I knew who she could be. I felt my nerves spike up and felt angry.

"How?!" I yelled on the phone.

"I tried to get it under control, but the story is huge, for you have never dated before. And, you being rich and she is poor. It's gonna be headlines if you won't be careful." He said and I remembered Grace was already downstairs.