Very Important Question

Updated on: 25th Mar, 20

-----

So, as you all had suggested that is not to rewrite, I agreed with you guys, because you are the most important ones. I decided to at least update it and that's what I did the past week.

The entire book is now updated and won't go through any more changes or updates. I thank you all for supporting me throughout and being amazing with your votes and comments. 

Please don't forget to follow me and read part 2 of this book. I can assure you will love it.

-----

So, hey, first of all.

Today, I'm here to ask you something.

I have received both, love and hate (okay, that is a strong word but resistance) on this book Clumsy Is My Middle Name!!! (Book 1).

Considering that, I'm thinking of rewriting the book, again.

So, what do you guys think?

Should I rewrite it?

And if I do rewrite, do you want me to post it here or make it another book?

Do you want me to keep this version as it is?

Also, there sure are many errors in this book, as I count it. It was sure to be there, since I was very new to writing, at that time.

Even if I rewrite, I won't say the book will be the same. Few more scenes will be added and dialogues will be changed.

Few character traits might be changed too. It will look more professional or you say, better in grammar and dialogues.

So, I really want your opinion because it's a decision I'm incapable of making. I'd really like to know your thoughts.

The book will contain the same amount of chapters if I post it over here, and the story will be following the same way, with few changes. That's all.

So, I really want you guys to comment or DM telling me what I should be doing.

Rewriting and posting as a new book?

Rewriting and posting it here only?

Do not rewrite?

Please comment on the following on which you agree. I'll wait a week and see the comments and decide.

Thank you for being such amazing readers. I'm forever grateful for it. I never thought it'll reach up to 300K reads. But because of you guys, it did come to there. So, thanks a lot.

Please do comment.