Author's Note

Today that is 25th March, 20, I'm finally marking that the book is fully updated. I won't be touching the book again. This is closure. Book 2 will be under editing but it will last most until a week or two, but I'll finish that. 

For all the readers and re-readers, I hope you had a pleasurable experience with the book and you thoroughly enjoyed it. 

Please, don't forget to follow me and read Book 2 of CIMMN. My writing has improved a lot and it is more intense than this. I hope you'll read that book and find closure with Alex and Grace. 

Thank you so much.

-----

AHH... finally I'm here with my voice and the relief is immense...heh

Well guys, the day is here when Alex and Ace's life begins... officially and the book ends... officially. Heh.

The book is finally being marked as complete.

I know, I know...what you guys are thinking.

Well, this book was supposed to be a lot more in the previous version (which got deleted) but in this new version the book had changed it path and I'm not very disappointed, I'd say.

It turned out good and with you guys' support it is was an amazing journey of CIMMN.

Well, as decided a SEQUEL will be given out soon.

I know it must be hard for you guys to wait so long, but I'll take a little time for the sequel.

You guys can read other books and join the journey of other two amazing people and their life.

Mostly planning to publish the part two in November. Let's see if we hit the mark by then.

Until then, keep supporting my other book and read it out.

Also, the first book that I had published on Wattpad, that was known as 'At The End' then changed its name to 'Unknowingly', was taken down by me for a complete change of the book, which I had written when I was sixteen, a long time ago. So, even that book will be published, simultaneously.

Its name is...(I'm finally revealing its name that won't be changing) 'Falling For Mr.Bad Boy.'

Also, when the book reaches 50K, I'll publish the first chapter of the Book-2. So, help me reach there.

Well, that's all, I guess.

Also, you guys should love me, I don't post author's notes while the chapters are on...heh...keep your love coming, peeps. Because I will.

I hope you guys will wait and support, until then.

Please go and check out my other book and soon coming ones.

I will publish the chapter one of FFMBB on November 1st and that's a promise. Don't forget to check that out.

With love, Nia.