Chapter Twenty-Four

Updated on: 16th Mar' 20

Chapter Twenty-Four - Being Named As Lovestruck.

-----

ALEX'S POV

I couldn't believe I was staying at Grace's house. It was only, like a matchbox. But, I wanted to spend time with her, so I would. The couch was really small and hard, and I couldn't sleep, so I was looking for a way to relieve my rashes.

Suddenly, there was a noise and Grace was standing right behind me. I showed her my concern, I felt like I could tell her what my pain was. She flinched at the sight.

She put some ointment on my back and rubbed it slowly and at the same time blew air on my back. It was really helpful.

Finally, it was done. The good Gods played their magic on me and we got to sleep on the same bed. It was heaven. I got to hold her close, and I wasn't even allowed to move since the bed was small.

The night was over and I slept like a baby even though the bed was small for me and hard. In the morning, I saw the face of a beautifully slept Grace, who was sleeping soundly.

As my back was scratched and hurt, I was sleeping on my stomach the whole time. My head was stuffed in her neck and I could smell her perfume. My handheld her waist, possessively.

As she moved a little and I opened my eyes as I heard a doorbell. I had to let her go but it was a good start of the day watching her face first thing in the morning.

Once she was gone, I missed her scent and I felt cold without her. But still, I laid on the bed for a while and finally got up.

"Dory, have my clothes sent to Grace's. I'm staying here for the weekend." I said to Dory who answered the call on my very first attempt and very first ring.

"Don't you dare order me like this! You didn't even tell me that you were gonna stay right there and not return. It was nice of Grace who dropped the message." She informed me and I was surprised.

"She did?" I was still a little bumped by her statement.

"Yeah. The only good soul who cares for me." She sighed and I knew she was upset. I knew how to make her smile.

"What do I do, Dory? I'm mesmerized by someone's beauty here. I keep forgetting myself. I don't know what this is, Dory. What..." Dory busted out laughing. I stopped and laughed along with her.

"Okay, my lovestruck son. I got you. I'll send your clothes by Dylan. And also, I'm taking a leave. Ben is here for a week, so, I'll be gone." She informed.

"Does that mean...I get the house all to myself for the whole week? How peaceful!" I commented and teased her.

"I would've hit you if I were there, but, that does mean that you have the whole house to yourself for the week." We both laughed.

"Maybe, I'll have a surprise until you come back." She hummed and there ringed the doorbell.

"Okay, That must be Ben. You enjoy the whole week and send my clothes. Love you, Dory." She hummed and immediately hung up the call. I took my way out, taking my t-shirt on the way and looked for the bathroom as I needed immediate relief.

I didn't find the bathroom but I sure found someone whom I knew. He was Mr.Clark, one of the best workers from one of the Chadwick Empire.

I wouldn't have remembered him, but once when I was sick, he helped me through the office to my house. He was a good man.