6

I was awoken by the laughs and loud voices of the boys. "I knew it would happen!" Joc screamed.

Corey stirred next to me. He tightened his grip around me and kissed my cheek softly before looking around at all the boys in his room. "What are you guys doing in here?" His voice was deep and raspy.

    "You guys banged!" Joc screamed again.

   "What the fuck. No we didn't." Corey said.

   "Where's your shirt? And Cloe's only in her bathing suit top." Alex spoke up.

   Damn it Alex I thought you were the chill one.

   "I'm in my suit still and so is Cloe. We just never changed out of our swim suits."

   "So what happened when you led her to your room then. I mean if you guys didn't screw what'd you do?" Trayce asked.

    "We talked." I said.

   All boys except for Cody hummed. "That's literally all we did. Talk. Then we slept."

   "Guys get out of my room would you." Corey threw his pillow into the space they were all in.

  "Cmon guys. Let's head out so the love birds can be alone." Kike said, leading the boys out and smirking at us.

   I rolled my eyes when they left.

   Corey sat up and pulled me up with him. He picked me up and put me on his lap so that I was facing him. I wrapped my legs around his lower back and leaned into his chest. "Did you sleep well?" He asked. I nodded in response.

  "Are you still tired?" I nodded again.

   "Do you wanna go get breakfast?" I nodded a third time. If you can't tell I'm not much of a morning person.

   He laughed and kissed my lips. He pulled me closer and deepened the kiss. "Is this okay?" He said quietly. I didn't reply. Instead, I intensified the kiss. He smiled into my lips which caused me to smile too.

   "Do you want me to take you to your house to get ready or do you wanna just rock some of my clothes?"

    "I really don't wanna go home but your clothes will be huge on me cause you're a freaking giant." I replied.

   "Were just going to breakfast. You'll be fine in my clothes."

   I nodded and sat on his bed while he went through his drawer. He handed me black basketball shorts and a dodgers hoodie. I could of just worn the clothes I wore when me and Corey were hanging out yesterday but the jeans I wore were too tight the whole day and I didn't want to feel squeezed all day again. Instead I just grabbed the undergarments I had worn yesterday and put them on. I rolled the basketball shorts up 4 times and tightened the draw string as far as it could go, but the shorts still went down to my shins. The hoodie fit a little better, it was just really baggy. Oh well, screw beauty comfort is key.

   "Can I come in now?" Corey said knocking.

   "Yea."

   "Damn you look better in my clothes then I do."

   "I highly doubt that. I look like a bum."