11

Corey's POV

 Cloe was helping me get all my stuff together since I had to leave in a few hours. "Did you sleep well last night?" I asked her.

She nodded. I was lucky if I could get a word out of her this early in the morning. "I'm going to make us breakfast real quick. Are you going to keep getting ready?"

She nodded again, and I gave her a quick peck on her cheek before walking towards the kitchen.

I scrambled some eggs and put a few pieces of bread in the toaster.

I put jelly on all of them and put the breakfast on plates before taking them back to Cloe's room.

Cloe was patting her face with her foundation brush when I walked in. I watched her move her hair and start covering the dark red marks I left on her neck and chest.

I used my fingers to brush her hair back to where it usually falls. "Don't cover those baby. I want everyone to know you're mine." I whispered in her ear. I smirked when I saw her face get red.

I put her plate in front of her and frowned when I watched her push it away. I sat on her bed and ate my breakfast while she finished her makeup.

I got up to put my plate in the sink. I sighed when I saw Cloe's untouched plate.

I took it to the kitchen and scraped it in the trash knowing she wasn't going to eat it no matter how bad I wished she would.

I was putting the plates in the dishwasher when Cloe's dad walked through the front door.

"Hey, Corey..." He said with a confused face when he saw me. "What are you still doing here? Didn't you boys have a game last night?"

"I skipped the game to stay here another couple days. I needed to make sure Cloe kept herself safe."

"What's wrong with my daughter? Is she okay?"

"Do you want just the straight points or do you want the full story?"

"Full story."

"The other morning when I had to drop Cody off at the airport, I came back, and Cloe was staring at herself in the mirror. She had her tank top up, and she was trying to push her stomach in really far. She was crying, and when I finally realized what she was doing, I walked up to her and pulled her hands away from her stomach.

"I started talking to her about it, and we ended up, uhm, well we ended up kissing, and it was getting more heated- I guess you could say. After my shirt came off I went to take hers off, and when I did she started freaking out and was trying to cover her stomach; I'm pretty sure she had a panic attack.

"So I stopped, and I gave her my shirt to put on and helped her calm down, but now she won't eat. I keep trying to make her, but she won't so I stayed to make sure you were here to watch her." I finally finished.

It was weird telling Clay about what went on between me and Cloe, but he needed the full story.

"Well, first of all, I need to ask, did you have her permission for whatever stuff you two were doing?"

"Yes, and I asked her if she was okay more then once."

"Okay, you guys are both adults, so I don't care what you were doing as long as she was okay with it. It most likely was a panic attack because she use to get those a lot. What was the last thing she ate?"

"She ate eggs Thursday morning, but she didn't eat a lot of them."

Clay didn't say anything for a minute; just held his face in his hand's and sighed. "It's coming back." He said quietly.