22

We went back to Corey's with a huge load of stuffed animals. Anytime I saw one I thought was cute, Corey played until he won it. Even when I insisted he didn't, he wouldn't stop.

   Now we have so many huge stuffed animals they filled his whole bed.

   "What are we going to do with these?" He asked me laughing.

   "Leave some here and take some to my place?" I suggested. He nodded and we split the pile up evenly. We had named every single one so we were already winning at this parenting stuffed animals thing.

We put his pile back on his bed and there were still enough to basically cover the whole thing.

I jumped on top of all of them and laughed when he jumped and landed next to me.

   He pinned me down before attacking me with small kisses which caused me to break out in loud laughter.

   It wasn't long before he couldn't hold back his own laughs. "Do you wanna go hang out with the boys babe?" He asked after a minutes.

"Yea let's go." I stood up and grabbed his hand, pulling us out towards the living room where the boys were hanging out.

"Hey guys." Corey said when we approached the room. He sat down on the recliner before pulling me into his lap.

They all greeted us. Trayce sat by himself o the other recliner while Kike and Mariana sat on the love seat and Alex and Suzanna sat alone on the 4 seater couch. Joc was at Tyger's apartment with him.

It was nice when Kike, Alex and the girls visited and it was fun getting to hang out with everyone away from the baseball field. I enjoyed hanging out with Mariana and Suzanna, even though me and them aren't as close as I am with Ellen.

We were all hanging out in the living room when I got a text from Ellen; speak of the devil.

Hey girl, Clayton and I were hoping to squeeze in a date night before the home stretch starts... could you watch Cali for me?

I replied with an of course and told her to come a little early so her and Clayton could hang out for a little while before their date.

"Hey, wanna help me babysit Cali tonight?" I asked Corey quietly.

"I will on one condition... spend the night tonight?" He asked with puppy dog eyes.

"I was already planning on it." I said smiling and leaving a small kiss on his jaw line.

    "Awe look at that young love." Suzanna said with a pouty face and a small laugh.

   "You're only a few years older." Corey said while returning her laugh.

   "Yea but it's still cute. You're never cute with me." She turned to Alex and said.

    He threw his arms up in surrender. "I just proposed to you on a freaking boat!"

    "At least your guys gotten the hint to propose." Mariana said, nudging Kike in the stomach.

    Kike's eyes went wide and everyone erupts in laughter. "I'm just kidding babe. I'm fine just how we are." She smiled at Kike before giving him a kiss.

    "Is everyone staying for dinner?" Trayce asked.

   Everyone nodded and talked about what we should make. "How about you boys go to the store and get some hot dogs and hamburger patties and we can barbecue." Mariana suggested.

    "That's fine. Do you guys have swim suits?" Alex asked.

   The girls nodded and then looked at me to ask me if I had mine. "Yea I left one here a while ago." I responded. They nodded and said goodbye to Kike, Alex and Trayce while they left to go to the store.

   Corey stayed so he could start up the pool heater and switch the propane tanks for the grill.

   I hung out with the girls in the living room but was left by myself when they went to change. I walked into Corey's room and pulled out my bathing suit, debating whether or not I should put it on.

    "Hey baby." I turned and saw Corey walk in his room and close the door behind him.

    I gave him a wave before turning back to the swim suit.

   "You're coming swimming right?" He asked, wrapping his arms around me waist and spinning me so that I was facing him.

   I frowned. "I don't know..."

   "Please Clo. You'll be okay. The guys all know and it's just Mariana and Suzanna who don't."

   "And Mariana and Suzanna both have perfect bodies that I would kill for."

    "You're body is perfect the way it is Cloe. I wouldn't trade you for any other girl in the world. Besides, wanna know a little secret?"

   I smiled lightly. "What?"

   He playfully looked around side to side like he was trying to not let anyone hear him, even though we were in the room by ourselves. "Your ass is way better then theirs." He pulled away with a smirk on his face but he was trying to hold back his laugh.

   I laughed and slapped his arm softly. "You perv!"

   "I'm not a perv if you're my girlfriend." He said defending himself.

I laughed along with him before I was cut off by him pulling me in for a kiss. 

   "I love you, you know that right?" He asked, cupping my face in his hands.

I nodded. "And I love you too."

   "Please come swimming babe." He pleaded.

   I sighed and looked at the bathing suit again. I was so fine with wearing this bathing suit in front of him just a little more then a month ago.

   I shook my head but grabbed it from off his dresser. "Fine. But I can't promise you that I'll get out of whatever coverup I'm wearing."

   He smiled before kissing my forehead. "As long as you come swimming with me, I'm fine with whatever."