39

"I love you, you know that right?" Corey asks while he runs his fingers slowly down my bare back, going back up again once he reached the bottom.

"I know."

"And that I'm really proud of you for how comfotble you seemed with yourself today."

"What are you trying to get at?" I sit up and ask with a small laugh.

"I invited my parents to dinner with us for tomrrow. But that's not really the whole thing. You know the night we got in that fight; when I said all those things?"

He starts playing with his hands and I hold them in mine to try and calm him down. "Yes, I do, why?"

"It's defiantly not an excuse for what I did whatsoever, but that was the night I found out my mom has breast cancer." Corey says blantantly, almost seeming like with no emotion.

"Oh my gosh, Corey-"

"I just wanted to let you know that. I feel like you should be informed before you meet her tomorrow."

"I get why you would be in a bad mood that night. That must've been a lot to process. But you should've just tried to have calmed down and told me."

"I know. I'm never going to take my temper out on you like that again, okay. I promise."

"Is she going to okay?" I ask in a quiet voice.

"Yea they caught it pretty early. The doctors even think they'll be able to get rid of the tumor with just chemo and radiation instead of having to do a mastectomy."

"That's good, that's really good."

"There's more we need to talk about babe." Corey says, laying back down. I join him, instantly feeling his arms pulling me closer to him.

"Am I suppose to be open to my parents about your eating disorder?"

"Please don't call it that." My voice was low; I hate when people call it an eating disorder.

"This is why we need to talk about this baby. If it keeps up with you, they'll end up finding out sooner or later. Should we tell them tomorrow or should we wait it out and see if you recover anytime soon?"

    "I'm really light headed right now babe." I lie, "Can we please just talk about it tomorrow?"

   He sighs but kisses my forehead and pulls the covers over us both. "I guess we can. Goodnight baby, I love you."

   I gently kiss his lips before snuggling myself into Corey's bare chest. "I love you too. Goodnight."

~
"Baby girl, you gotta get up now." I felt lips on my forehead and heard a soft whisper in my ear.

"10 more minutes." I say with a groan.

"I've let you have 10 more minutes three times. It's time to get up now, you gotta get ready Clo."

"Can you go in the bathroom please?" I ask while rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"Why do you need me to go to the bathroom?" Corey replies.

"I don't want you to see me naked."

"Babe," Corey chuckles, "I've seen you naked."

"I've been naked in front of you when all the lights have been turned off, but this is different. Can you please just go in the bathroom?"

"Okay, I will. Can I at least have my good morning kiss though?" Corey asks with a pout. I chuckle and use the sheets to cover me while I sit up and peck Corey's lips.

I watch as he walks into the bathroom then get up to get dressed. I grab my suitcase and threw on a pair of underwear, a bra, and nike pros. Then I walk to the closet where the dresses and the shirts Corey and I bought yesterday were hanging up. I grab the white pleated one with the flowers and throw it on.

I knock on the bathroom door. "You can come out now." I shout before walking back over to my suitcase and pulling my flat iron out of the front pocket. I plug it in and pull Corey's shirt out while the flat iron heats up.

"Put this on." I tell my boyfriend when he walks past me.

There's a knock on the door and Cody and Alex come in with their dress pants and undershirts on.

"Why do I have to wear the fancy pants? Isn't a fancy shirt enough?" I mentally roll my eyes when I hear Corey start to complain. He has the fashion sense of a 40 year old soccer dad so of course he hates dressing nicely.

"Yes and the fancy shoes too. C'mon, put it all on."

"That's funny. That sounds like the exact opposite of what you were telling me to do last night."

"Corey Drew!" I shout out. The boys all start laughing and I feel my face get bright red.

"Okay I'm sorry, I'm sorry." Corey throws his hands up in surrender. "I love you." He bends over and kisses my cheek.

"Yea yea whatever." I turn away from the boys and start straightening my hair. It didn't take more then a few minutes because I only did the top layer.

"What are you guys staring at?" I ask the boys while I put on some mascara.

"You're going to stab your eyeball out with the thing." Alex says, pointing to the wand from the tube.

I roll my eyes and laugh. "All done." I do a spin and show the 'final look' to the boys.

   "Gorgeous, whatever. Now cmon get your shoes on Clo we gotta leave." My brother hands me my shoes and I sit down to put them on.

   The boys all button up their shirts and with that, we're out the door. Once we got to the hallway, Alex joined up with Suzanna and Cody rode with them.

   "Your first interview." Corey says when we get into his rental car.

   "Not true. I've done interviews for softball and for being Cody's sister."

    "Whatever, you should still be excited though."  

    "How long do these things take?" I ask Corey.

     "A couple hours probably. Then we can grab a bite to eat for lunch then go chill out in the hotel room." 

    Corey stops the car at the vallet before we both get out. He hands his key to the guy and walks to join me on the other side. 

    He grabs my hand and kisses my forehead while we walk in the stadium. 

   "I'm kinda scared." I admit to my boyfriend.

   "You're going to be fine babe, I promise."

   "Hopefully."

    "I've gotta go to my first interview. I'll meet up with you once I'm all done, okay?" 

   "Okay. Bye, love you." 

   Corey pulls me closer to him by my hand and kisses my lips. "I love you too Clo."