15

I woke up wrapped in Corey's arms. Trayce was to my right, then Joc and Cody were to my left. We came back to my place last night and decided to watch a movie, but none of us even made it through the first ten minutes.

I wiggled out of his grip and walked into the kitchen to make breakfast for the boys. I cooked eggs and made pancakes, putting them on four separate plates. I poured four glasses of juice and set everything on the table. I woke them all up then walked into the bathroom to freshen up because I felt disgusting.

I brushed my teeth and then brushed out my hair. I got a makeup wipe and took off all my makeup from yesterday which I should've done last night because now I'm going to end up breaking out.

Yay. I fucking love pimples.

I sighed and walked out of the bathroom. Trayce and Joc mumbled their good mornings while Cody stuffed his face with food.

Corey wasn't in the dining room, so I walked in the kitchen to try and locate him. Once my feet hit the kitchen tile, I find him standing by the island cutting fruit.

He put it all in a bowl then sprinkled sugar on the fruit before handing it to me. "Babe, eat this please."

I grabbed it from him without a word because I didn't want to start any fights about this today. I sat down at the table with the boys and picked at the food.

I felt all their eyes on me while I played with the food in the bowl. I had yet to put any of it in my mouth, and I figured that's what the boys were waiting for. For their pleasure only, I plopped a small piece of strawberry in my mouth.

"We have an off day today, what do you guys want to do?" Trayce asked.

"I have practice in an hour, so I'm up for anything as long as it's after that," I said.

"We can go watch it then go bowling or something," Joc suggested.

The rest of the boys nodded, and I shrugged. My practice is pretty dull, so I don't know how much fun they'll have sitting there for three hours.

"Can you catch for me today?" I asked Cody.

"Yeah, of course, where's Lindsey?" He responded. Lindsey was my regular catcher. Whenever I pitched, she caught. Whether it was at practice or in games, she's always been my catcher, but she's back home for a family thing this week, and I don't trust any other catcher on the team.

It's just a mental thing probably, but I don't pitch well with any other catcher besides Cody of course; only because he's caught me during bullpen sessions since we were kids.

"Back home." He nodded before standing up and putting his plate and glass in the sink.

"You're a junior right?" Joc asked me.

I nodded. "Yup. Only two more years of softball for me." I said with a fake smile and big eyes.

"Is there not professional softball?" Trayce asked.

"Yeah there is, but it's not worth it. It's nothing like you would expect- and it comes nothing close to pro baseball. Since softballs played in only a few countries, going pro is basically playing, and beating, the same teams over and over again. Why do you think they took softball out of the Olympics."

"So basically, almost every girl you see playing college ball has to figure out something different for their lives as soon as school is over?" Corey asked me.

"Yeah, pretty much. It sucks. There's so much talent in college softball, but not a lot can be done with it once you graduate."

"What are you planning to do, Clo?" Joc asked while standing up and joining Cody in the kitchen.