35

Two and a half weeks. We all stayed at my dad's for 18 days before driving back to LA just to get on a jet to fly to Miami. Corey, Cody, and I were traveling with the guys who were voted into the Allstar games and their girls on the jet. My dad had work, so he wasn't flying up till tomorrow.

I sat in the back with Corey and stared out of the window while we flew over acres and acres of land. I turned when I heard him whisper in my ear, "Something's going on in that pretty little mind of yours. What is it?"

I sighed and forced a small smile. "Nothing much. Just thinking about the fact that I'm going to meet your parents soon."

"They're going to love you, Clo. I'm pretty sure my mom already does love you."

I laugh lightly. "Your mom doesn't even know me yet."

Corey shrugs and pecks my lips. "I kinda talk about you a lot."

I chuckle before kissing him again. I know what you're thinking, I shouldn't have forgiven him as quickly as I did for what he said. But Corey told me something really stressful was happening in his family right now and that he would tell me once it settled down. And I trusted him enough to know that he would explain once whatever was going on in his family life worked itself out.

We haven't spoken much about the whole being raped situation that much, but the team all knows about it because Corey and Cody had to tell them why they'd all be gone until the Allstar break. Doc understood, and I got plenty of texts from the guys and their girls sending their sympathy.

I was glad that no one has brought it up or has been really weird about it while we've been on the flight. They were cautious about approaching me, and I could tell that they were thinking about their words very carefully before they spoke to me, but it wasn't anything that was too much for me to handle. I appreciated that they were trying to act like it hadn't happened, it helped me personally.

I know that a lot of people don't really know how to handle these situations because it's an extremely sensitive topic, but it helped knowing I had the support system that I have in front of me.

"You just got a lot on your mind today don't you?" Corey says while staring at me.

I chuckle slightly, "Yea; I guess I do. Can you blame me though?"

It was Corey's turn to chuckle. He looked down and shook his head lightly and when he looked up a small fraction of his blinding white smile was exposed. "No, I can't."

Our moment was cut off by the snapping of a camera. "Look how cute you guys are!" Suzanna squeals while showing us the picture she had taken.

"Here, I'll send it to you guys. No more candids though, so pose and smile."

Everyone laughs and Corey and I smile for the picture. "Okay, good children! I'll send you those but in the meantime here's some champagne. We need a toast."

Suzanna hands us two glasses of champagne, and we stand up to join everyone else.

Kenley started the speech and was closed out by some words from Kersh which I found ironic.

We raised our glasses in the air and cheered loudly. Through the midst of the commotion, I locate my brother and walk up to him. He was chugging his second glass of champagne, and I couldn't help but snicker at his irresponsible tendencies.

When Cody saw me, he moved over so I could sit next to him. "You excited for this week?" I ask, putting my hand on his knee.

"Yea I am, I'm really nervous though too."

"You have nothing to be nervous about; you're going to do great. I'm really proud of you Cods."

Cody smiles and brings me into a hug. "I'm proud of you too Clo."

My brother pours himself another glass of champagne before raising his glass up next to mine. We clinked glasses before downing the whole thing like it was a shot.

It wasn't long before Corey sat next to us too. I put my head on Corey's shoulder and watched everyone else dance around. I wouldn't want to be anywhere else, with anyone else, then where I am now with the people I'm with now.