PLEASE READ AND WATCH

To start this all off -this is not a chapter! But I really encourage you to read this all.

   If you guys haven't already, I'm asking you to watch this video. Don't just play it as background audio, watch it.

   This video almost perfectly explains how Cloe feels. She's so caught up in this sickness, this mental disease, that she's slowly destroying herself and everyone around her. Cloe's not physically like this character, this is not what I envision Cloe looking like, but mentally and emotionally this is how I want Cloe to be portrayed

   Cloe's eating disorder (that she doesn't allow to be called an eating disorder) is a result from a prior experience where she was sexually assaulted and was almost a victim of rape. After the attempted rape, done by one of her dads teammates, she starts to hate herself. She starts starving herself and pushing her self past her limits to try and make herself what her version of beautiful is.

   And I know Cloe has so much support from her friends and her family but in real life situations, most people find it hard use their support system for help. Instead they do what Cloe does and continuously pushes everyone away because they've already mentally and physically destroyed that much.

   And for the few people messaging me telling to change my story or stop writing it because of the topics I discuss, I very kindly ask you to screw off. What my character is going through are real life incidents that can happen to anyone. The topics I talk and write about are real problems still in our country. Anoreixa is a fucking thing people. It's a mental sickness that is hard to control and the point of this character is to help spread awareness that eating disorders are real shit and shouldn't be taken lightly. As for people that might be triggered off of a topic I write about, there is a trigger warning in my bio that made it clear what this book would be discussing.

Also, for the people that were messaging me and telling me how Cloe's anorexia came back "too suddenly" and how it was unrealistic about how fast she fell back into that path, it's not. Cloe was triggered by something that reminders her of her experience with the boy that sexually assaulted her and it is what brought the anorexia back full blown.

Lastly, if anyone ever needs to talk about anything, my dms are always open. I have experiences and stories that I dealt with and I know that its hard. So please feel free to come talk whenever you need and I'll do my best to help you.