Kidnapped

I rushed into my room, collapsing on the windowsill. I rushed to get my puffy dress off, slipping it off my legs, finally. I took a breath of air when I finally unlaced the dreaded corset. I threw it onto the floor in a fuss, taking out a pair of black and red checkered pajama pants and a loose black Green Day American Idiot shirt. I slid them on and immediately felt relief. I practically tore the braid out of the top of my head. My straight, messy hair hung loosely over my face. I flopped onto the windowsill and brought my panda pillow pet up to my head, laying on it comfortably, and tugging the red comforter over my aching body. My eyes delicately watched the dark blue sunset peacefully as the stars and the moon sparkled like white dots on a black canvas. My eyes couldn't help but close slightly. Then, without warning, I fell into a soft slumber.

I awoke to a soft creaking noise. My blue eyes snapped open with fear to see a skinny man sneaking into my wide square window, he was dressed all in black, and I couldn't even see his skin. I panicked. I was about to cry out loudly for help when all of a sudden I felt a cold gloved hand over my mouth.

"AHH-" I was cut off.

My worried eyes searched for something I could kick. I struggled against his firm grip and kneed him between the legs. Hard. That was going to sting. He let out a muffled groan and I saw my opportunity. I fought against his hand to tear it off my mouth but he held it there, even though I could tell he was in pain. Then all of a sudden I felt a strong force against my left temple. I tried to look up but my head was being beaten. My mind started spinning and I was in so much pain that I could feel my heartbeat. It flashed red behind my half-closed eyes. I coughed and I spat up dirty crimson liquid, most likely my blood. I tried to move to see the man but it was no use every time I tried he just hit me again, harder each time.

"W-who are you..." I barely whispered.

My vision was blurry.

"Just a simple thief." He replied in a highish rough voice.

He hit my on the head again, but I refused to slip into unconsciousness.

"W-what do y-you s-s-steal?" I slurred, just barely conscious.

"Beautiful things." He replied.

Then with one more hard thud to the head, my vision blurred and my head spun backwards, I blacked out.

When I became conscious again the first thing I realized was my head ached like a dead man. My brain pounded in my skull. At least I wasn't being kicked again. I held my head in my hands. I was nearly all soaking wet. My bare feet were stuck in a small, glowing aquamarine pool. The pool was the only source of light in this strange place. It was a dark gray, rocky cave. Many tiny stalagmites dripped from the dark ceiling. The glowing pool gave off a faint eerie shimmer. I frantically looked around. I've been kidnapped.

"HELP!! HELP ME!! CAN ANYONE HEAR ME!!?" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

The sound bounced off the walls of the cave.

"I can hear you."

The voice sent evil chills down my spine. The thief himself. My head dashed around to the source of the voice. There he sat. The man in black. He was perched on a tall sharp rock, his head was facing me, even though I couldn't quite see his eyes. I felt a deep dark growl in the back of my throat. Then he sighed, grabbing his face mask and tearing it off. I was shocked by the paleness of his skin. He flipped his dark black hair out of his masked eyes. It was him. The masked boy from the ball. I was taken aback. Then he did something I wouldn't expect he did often, he took off the eye mask. My heart melted at how well his eyes went with his features, they were a beautiful hazel, a perfect mixture of both green and brown and dark blue. He then stared right at me. My heart stopped, not from fear. I didn't even realize that he just kidnapped me. Oh yah, he kidnapped me. Eh, it's fine. His hotness makes up for it. He looked about my age too. Here I was, soaking wet and in my pajamas.