The Sakamaki Brothers....

"Who are you ladies and how did you get here?"

He asked politely with a stern look where Yui stood there shocked by his sudden appearance while I turned to him with a calm gaze.

"Oh great, captain buzzkill Reiji is here."

The redhead grumbled frowning at him for interfering with his fun, but I looked suspiciously at him.

"Uhhhh....."

Ren's POV:
While me and Yui stood there, I starting to get suspicious with the guy with glasses where he asked us about our arrival.

"I am asking you a question. Who are you ladies. Why are you here?"

He asked us once again where I hide my suspicion towards him and the redhead.

"Well umm...."

Just before I speak, Yui came to him and begged him politely to him.

"Will you help me? Please help me!"

She begged.

"Yui!"

"And who might you be?"

The guy with glasses asked curiously.

"I'm Yui Komori, and this is my sister Ren. We we're send to live here, but we don't know why."

She explained the glasses guy named Reiji turned to the redhead with strict gaze.

"Ayato, why did you tell me about their arrival?"

He asked strictly to the redhead named Ayato.

"Huh? How the hell should I suppose to know? This is news to me too, you never tell me that you and blue eyes are moving in with us pancake."
(Yeah I changed her eyes to blue cuz I feel like blue fits perfectly for her sorry about the mix up 😊)

"Because you attack me out of nowhere and you didn't give me a chance to tell m- wait, did you just call me pancake?!"

She asked him offended by his demeaning nickname for her.

"Of course I was stupid, as I can tell by the look of you, you're flat as a pancake."

He insulted her with Yui frowning at him.

"You're lucky that Ren save me from getting raped by you."

She remarked while frowning at him, but Ayato rolled his eyes not caring about her negative feelings towards him.

"Whatever."

I then interfered between Ayato and Yui as I gave Reiji a stoic gaze.

"If you want to know more about our arrival, the I assume that we must go to some place else to talk about it."

I suggested clearly as I offered him a hand shake, Reiji pushing his glasses up and shook my hand.

"Fair enough, let's go to the living room to discuss the misunderstanding."

"Mhm."