The Search Is On....

Ren's POV:
"NOOOOOO!!!"

I immediately woke up from my bed where I was sleeping while listening to Got7. I then pulled my earbuds out with anxious blue eyes where I saw a dream of Yui crying for help while being possessed by someone that I-should-not-dare-say.

"Yui......"

I immediately got up from my bed and ran out of my room to search for my sister.

No! This can't be real! The witch who took the ones I deeply loved and care....she's here!

"Miss Hattori what is the meaning of th-"

I ran as fast I can ignoring Reiji's demands while panicking over Yui's well being where I ran outside to finds her. Meanwhile at the backyard, I search endlessly for her, but I couldn't sense her presence anywhere.

"Shit.....where could she be?...."

I then stop to think as I breathe slowly and carefully, I tried to sense her location mentally to find her, then I gasp to finally found her, but something is wrong with Yui....

Her heart...it got cold.....

I then clenched my fists while holding my anger and hatred for that heartless witch.

"She must've possessed her body...."

"Ren?"

I then turned to see Shu staring at me.

"Shu....."

He then reach out his hand towards me beckoning me to come to him.

"...Wanna walk with me?"

He asked as I nodded with a blank expression. While we're walking outside in the dark night, both of us have talked about strange things happening in the house.

"So you know she here huh?"

Shu asked curiously.

"Mhm I'm aware that Yui is possessed by that witch, I must get her out of there."

I clenched my fists suppressing my anger for that heartless whore.

"Ren?"

"What?"

"How did you know her?...."

Shu asked as I stopped walking and took a few minutes to respond.

"....It's complicated....She did some to my family....it's unforgivable.....she stole something precious to me......"

***Ren's Flashback***

I replied begrudgingly where I remembered what she did to my family when I was little.....

Gaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!

Aaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!

Mommy!!! Daddy!!!

It was a gruesome trauma back when I was a child. I witnessed my mother and father died in the arms of that heartless witch.

Mommy! Daddy! Wake up! Don't die on me!

I cried to them while pulling my dead mother's and my dying father's arm with my strength but she didn't respond as she lose so much blood. My father then weakly reaches my fed and caresses my cheek one last time.

"My sweet daughter....please...go on..without us...."

My father gave me a kind smile before he dies from blood loss with his last words broke my heart.

"Daddy....mommy...."

I then tear up and cried over their lifeless bodies.

"NOOOOOO!!! MOMMY!!!!! DADDY!!!!"

"Crying won't get them back sweetie."

I then slowly turns to glares at the witch who killed my parents.

"You....YOU KILLED THEM! I HATE YOU!"

"Oh my what a feisty child."

She smirked cruelly as my blood boils in anger.

"You monster...I'LL KILL YOU!"

***Ren's flashback ended***

I then gripped my long sleeves anguished by what she did to my family.

"She killed someone you're close with...."

Shu said understanding where she's coming from when he lost someone close to him back when he was a child. I then turned to Shu with sad and painful blue eyes....

"Shu...."

I looked at him as tears form into her gorgeous blue eyes.

"What the hell are you doing here Richter?"

Suddenly we both heard Subaru's voice from behind and both of us look through the bushes to Subaru with that dark green haired scum.

Subaru's POV:
While outside of the mansion, I just confronted that no-good old geezer.

"I thought I told you many times to call me uncle Subaru."

He assured him politely, but I retort and ignore his words.

"Shut up and get lost."

"Is that how to talk to your uncle like that?"

Richter frowns at my remark, but I look at him straight in the eye with so much contempt.

"You were not our uncle to begin with Richter."

"Oh I assure you Subaru that I've been in this family for many years now and you should be respectful to your elders Subaru. Isn't right Aiko Braveheart?"

"What?"

Suddenly Ren came out from the bush and gave Richter a disgusted glare, but I'm confused when he called her "Aiko Braveheart".

"Ren?..."

Shu's POV:
While I was watching Ren glaring at Richter, I smirked when I saw Subaru's reaction where I knew something's suspicious about Ren.

"So that's her name, Aiko Braveheart...."

I chuckled as I watched her confronting Richter, this night isn't going to be too annoying after all.....