Fangirls(Great 😑).....

Ren's POV:
Once we got to school, I immediately heard crazy annoying fan girls in front of the school entrance.

Reiji you're so cool!

Kanato kun we all love you!

Oresama be my boyfriend!

Hell naw Ayato's gonna be MY boyfriend!

No he's mine!

Subaru marry me!

Laito give us some of your love~

Shu be my Romeo!!!

While the fan girls are screaming their asses off, I sat there looking like wtf as I watched them gushing over the handsome Sakamaki brothers.

Oh great, fan girls are here. YAY.

I thought sarcastically where I believe this first day of night school is going to be SO GREAT. Then Yui lightly pulled me by the arm.

"Come on Ren let's go."

"Yeah I'm coming."

As we all got out of the limousine, all of the girls started screaming even more which makes my fucking ears bleed.

"Omg Reiji san notice me!!!"

The Reiji fan screamed at him, but Reiji ignores her.

"We love you Shu!!!"

The four Shu fans screamed but just like Reiji, Shu just ignore them.

"Kanato you're so cute!"

The three Kanato fans screamed at him with Kanato holding his teddy tight getting annoyed with their screaming.

"Ayato you're so hot!"

The Ayato fan screamed with Ayato smirking at the girl's comment.

"Laito be my bae!"

"Hell naw! Laito's my bae!"

"Fuck no! He's mine!"

"No he's MY bae!"

Then the Laito fans start fighting over Laito with Laito looking at them flirtatiously.

"Now ladies, I love ALL of you.~"

He then blew a kiss to them causing all of them to fan girled and faint in happiness.

"Subaru be my husband!"

The Subaru fan screamed at him which annoys him.

"SHUT UP WILL YA?!"

"KYAAAAHH SUCH A TSUNDERE!"

The six Subaru fan girls gushed.

"AM NOT!"

Subaru quipped back where I rolling her eyes at Subaru while walking besides Yui.